Respected Contributor

Re: Social media hosts are being limited

Does this also mean, no brand ambassadors either. Surely it’s not just social media hosts.
Trusted Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@MarkeieMark wrote:

I just wish they would start wearing gloves, and masks when presenting.

You are kidding, right??

---   
That was my reaction, too😳Let's hope so!

Valued Contributor

Wear a mask on TV? Seriously??
Respected Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
Wear a mask on TV? Seriously??

I would leave it up to the individual.  If someone feels more comfortable wearing a mask you either let them or give them paid time off to stay at home.   SInce when are jobs more important than life ?   You think these companies issuing all these statements really care?  They just dont want a case to be traced back to their store because it will scare customers away and do economic damage.

Respected Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

@MarkeieMark: Really????? Smiley Tongue 

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Bhvbum wrote:

The gold-standard for cleaning your hands is not sanitizer but soap and water and time washing.  Just about everyone has explained why soap and water works perfectly on viruses.  

So if David did a good job washing his hands he is good to go.  What really drives me crazy are the folks who keep asking what's the big deal!!  Where in the world are they getting their news??

@Bhvbum  It's television.  Nobody is going to catch the flu from their computer or television.  

I don't want to watch someone wiping down counters and wearing a mask.  That makes no sense at all.  It is a production, not an actual live event.

What part of "So if David did a good job washing his hands he is good to go." did you not understand?

I just said wash your hands, no need for anything else.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Reever wrote:

David Venable has announced that in order to minimize the amount of social contact in the studio and to keep everyone safe, QVC is limiting the number of people in the studio. Only essential employees are permitted.  Mary is home today spending time with her husband and the cat.  David says not to fear she is healthy thank Goodness.

@Reever   Too bad we can't have a say in who'll stay home. Lol

@Shanus 

🤣

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@MarkeieMark wrote:

You are kidding, right??

@tends2dogs   Are we talking gloves/masks for food presentations? Really difficult for makeup shows. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

David Venable has announced that in order to minimize the amount of social contact in the studio and to keep everyone safe, QVC is limiting the number of people in the studio. Only essential employees are permitted.  Mary is home today spending time with her husband and the cat.  David says not to fear she is healthy thank Goodness.

@Reever 

Mary had that cancer surgery on her thyroid not too long ago...glad shes taking precautions...she might be more vunerable....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

LOTS of Americans can't wear masks and do their jobs.  This job is one of them.