Valued Contributor

So yes or no - Restocking fee on returns?

There is another thread about QVC now imposing restocking fees on returned items using their return label, but doesn't seem to be a consensus if this is in fact true.  Anyone know?  If there is an across the board restocking fee, goodbye QVC.  Restocking fees in the market place usually apply only to big ticket items like appliances and electronics.  Surely QVC would not impose a restocking fee on say clothing, jewelry, skincare, etc.???  Anyone know for sure?

Respected Contributor

Re: So yes or no - Restocking fee on returns?

?? I've never been charged a restocking fee.  Unless this is new in the last week or so . . .   

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@just wonder   I don't know, but i do know that when I reread the original post mentioning a restocking fee, I felt the poster was either dishonest or totally confused.  

did my reading the day she posted, so I don't remember the title of the thread.

Respected Contributor

Now you're going to agitate all those who did not read the previous threads on this topic.

The alarm was over a misinterpretation of the return policy. There is no restocking fee.

Honored Contributor

A mod recently posted there is no repeat no restocking fee.

Honored Contributor

@froggy   Thanks -  Yesterday I was beyond sluggish after my second vaccine and didn't read the threads. (Good thing is that I had no unbearable reaction and today I am back to full speed.)

Honored Contributor

@just wonder  and others, please see this thread on this subject, it includes a response from the Social Team.

HTH!

Re: RESTOCKING - Blogs & Forums (qvc.com)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Where do people come up with something like this. This is about the third Thread asking this question. It's amazing how people interpret things differently than what it should be.