Frequent Contributor

I thought they were bringing her back?

Respected Contributor

Re: So...where is Lisa Mason

She left because Gino is ill again and she wants to support him through his illness.

Super Contributor

She had to leave again. Her husband is doing poorly. There is another thread on this subject that explains it further.
"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Honored Contributor

She will not be returning.  Unless of course she does return.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

From Lisa'a Facebook 9/18/15: "Thank you all so much for your kind and loving comments. I am so grateful for my brief time back at QVC. However, I have decided not to return. Gino is no longer responding to chemotherapy. He is now on immunotherapy. Whatever the outcome, I will not leave him. QVC was certainly the job of a lifetime and one that was hard to leave behind! But this man IS my life. I simply want to see him through this journey. Wherever it may lead! God bless you! While we won't see each other again, please know how much you have helped us!!"

9/24/15: "Thank you all so much for all the wonderful emails. They have flooded in and we are reading every one! God bless you. Gino's PD1 treatment is once every three weeks. He will not have a scan for several months. A scan every four months is normal for immunotherapy.....so we wait. But this builds patience...which is a virtue. Very hard for me, type A, always running and demanding immediate answers. Very easy for Gino. Who said from the very first day of his stage 4 diagnosis 13 months ago..."Sweetie. Lets just enjoy each day. Don't look ahead. Don't look behind." Amazing, really. This man, facing his own death, has taught me how to live. Live for today. Live for the moment!! I know this sounds bizarre....but I have never been more contented in my entire life. God bless you."

No doubt she'll be back again.

https://www.facebook.com/Lisamason.showhost

Honored Contributor

She posts on her personal FB page (separate from the QVC FB page) about her decision to write a book about this whole experience -- coping with Stage 4 and their relationship.  She is letting folks keep in touch through emails as well.  You may want to check out that page if you'd like to keep in touch with her.