Esteemed Contributor

Re: So we got double dipped in orders from 12/23?!

Well add me to the list too....I am really concerned about this...

Regular Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
I noticed some outstanding/pending charges, same amounts as previous charges. Just called C/S and was told a "glitch" has charged again any, she didn't say all, charges from 12/23. But, since pending will fall off.

Whoa! Thanks for the warning. I'm going to check my bill now.

Trusted Contributor

Further to my previous post about the double charges on my Chase Amazon card ...

I just checked my credit card and those charges have been credited. As I mentioned, I removed that cc from my Q account.  

Esteemed Contributor

I got an e-mail from QVC yesterday saying they had refunded me twice -- I find that hard to believe. I am checking to see if I was double-charged for items purchased as well.

IMO Q needs to provide actual information about what charges they supposedly refunded - not send an e-mail with NO information related to the product involved.

Very poor management on their part.

Super Contributor

Me too I am seeing double charges . Got the same email. got doulbe charged for 3 items that were paid in Dec. 2019. then charged again for the same easy payment. They were refunded and now I see that all 3 were taken out again. No it has not been fixed