Valued Contributor

So much more enjoyable to watch

CK by herself and not with her Disney pal JRT - what's with that anyway?  I love to watch CK on her own but no thank you to this mutual admiration society.  Wondering whose idea these two flooding the airways was?  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: So much more enjoyable to watch

@just wonder wrote:

CK by herself and not with her Disney pal JRT - what's with that anyway?  I love to watch CK on her own but no thank you to this mutual admiration society.  Wondering whose idea these two flooding the airways was?  

@just wonder   I so agree!   I will not buy anything from a show where JT is selling.  Courtney is so much better on her own.  I wish someone would tell her that we don't care what her girls have.  

Regular Contributor

I totally agree. Courtney is a saint to work with her.  

Jane is sooooooo annoying.

Valued Contributor

For a moment I got excited and thought I could actully watch a shoe show and thought Courtney was doing it and JT was not on tonight, I turned the channel to watch and ....WOW JT mouth was going 90 mph.....all I could hear before I actaully had release the remote to watch but I changed the channel just as quick.......why does she have to be so loud and talk so much all over the place and 90% of non-stop talking is not about the product.....her daughters, like she is the only person  in the world with children....I guess it will never stop until the lucky day of retirement.

Respected Contributor

i am enjoying the combination

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~