Occasional Contributor
I used to watch the Q all the time back in the early 2000s. We lived in an apartment and had free cable included in our rent. But in 2004 we bought a house, and so we no longer had cable. I went to the Q website less and less as time went on.

But last weekend, I discovered that I can watch on regular, free, broadcast television with our digital bunny ears. I had no idea over this was a thing! I hadn't watched in twelve years. Wow. Crazy.

So much had changed, it seems. So many hosts I knew are gone... So many new hosts I don't know. I have seen some reps I know (like Dennis Basso and Valerie Parr Hill), and have seen a lot of new faces. People have retired, some have passed away, some I have no idea what happened to them.

And this forum is neat! I look forward to chatting with y'all.
Super Contributor

BarbieGirlie2,

Welcome back! Happy shopping.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to watch all the time. Now I tune in sometimes. I don't know the hosts and guests at all.  Very few are left.  

Honored Contributor

I'll say its changed. I remember when it first came on , my friends and I all made fun of shopping channels . However, a shopper is a shopper and before long we were watching, even though the products were a bit lame.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Watch it for about a week.  You'll soon feel at home.  All the products are so repetitive.  Some of the same hosts are still there too. 

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

You may be happy to learn FlashPad is still very popular.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

You may be happy to learn FlashPad is still very popular.  Smiley Happy

@ValuSkr

But unfortunately the 'Poopin' Moose' is no longer available, remember that one every holiday?  LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Occasional Contributor
Thanks for the welcome, y'all!

I was in my 20s and a career gal when I watched before, and now I am in my late 30s with two kids (9 years and 6 months) and just became a SAHM a year and a half ago. My daughter likes to watch the Q with me - It's adorable.