Regular Contributor

Re: So is it all night reruns forever?

I wouldn't mind the repeats over night as I am up a lot if they would not show the same thing for 5 hours straight.  Show reruns of other programs that were on during the day.  I work all day so I don't get to watch.  I am not going to keep my TV on QVC when they are showing the same thing for 5 hours in a row.  Now if they changed it up I would possibly order more as it is a program I haven't seen yet so it is new to me.  Just my 2 cents worth!

It is what it is!!!
Respected Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

if it means lower prices for me in the end run, I'm all for it. 

So many complaints about the climbing prices at the Q and maybe this is a way of managing it. 

@MandyG06 I highly doubt this or anything would cause QVC to lower prices. If they are saving money it is going into their pockets, not the consumer.

Valued Contributor

@Nannerbelles wrote:

I wouldn't mind the repeats over night as I am up a lot if they would not show the same thing for 5 hours straight.  Show reruns of other programs that were on during the day.  I work all day so I don't get to watch.  I am not going to keep my TV on QVC when they are showing the same thing for 5 hours in a row.  Now if they changed it up I would possibly order more as it is a program I haven't seen yet so it is new to me.  Just my 2 cents worth!

That's just common sense.  In the land of QVC, common sense isn't so common in their world.

Contributor

They did not lie at all!  They said that they would RE-EVALUATE   after 4 weeks  That does not mean they were definitely going back to live programming after 4 weeks.  .  

Respected Contributor

I woke up at 4:30 a.m. ET today and since I usually turn on the tv to relax if I'm awake in the night, I flipped the channel to QVC to see if they had gone back to live programming. Since they had not, I changed the channel as I had no interest in what they were presenting. BTW I don't want HSN's pre-recorded shows either.

I might watch if it wasn't the same show over and over for the entire time but at this point, I'm not tuning in to QVC or HSN in the early morning hours at all. When they had clearance shows on there were times when I would watch and see if there was a good deal and possibly purchase. This way, I simply don't watch and therefore don't buy.

Of course considering the shipping debacle that has continued for so long, I'm not that interested in buying from Q at all. I have had items in processing for 2 weeks with another week to ship and then when it gets transferred to the post office that is a whole additional screw up on their part for delivery.

Honored Contributor

@Donnainsomers wrote:

They did not lie at all!  They said that they would RE-EVALUATE   after 4 weeks  That does not mean they were definitely going back to live programming after 4 weeks.  .  

I seem to think that l read somewhere that the experiment has been declared a failure, and that live programming in the early morning hours will resume after the 4 weeks. Has anyone else heard this, or was l hallucinating?!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

qvc lied about this and many other things.  David Venable lied the other evening at 8 pm there were 10,000 left of the canister lock and lock tsv, next morning I and others found advance order. I wouldn't order for xmas, they can't get this ****** together