New Contributor

Still waiting for 4 items that I ordered during the first week of May to get out of "Processing" with no shipping date projected. These are items I want for a Memorial Day family event, and Customer Service assured me they were available and that I would receive them - no problem. CS is now telling me that these packages should be shipped soon, and if they arrive after I want them, they can be returned - at my expense, of course. If it's taking 3-4 weeks for something that's supposedly ready to ship to be shipped, when is something "Wait-Listed"? 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @VA Shopper please send the order numbers to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and we will look into this for you.

Esteemed Contributor

@VA Shopper  I've also had an order In Process since May 6 (IIRC).  

Have contacted both Customer Service 2 or 3 times and emailed with Susan @ QVC's Social Team. I've been given ETA dates, yet it remains 05/14/2022. Not sure what to make of that. SMH.

So far, that order has not moved out of "In Process". Since the item is STILL in stock and available, I finally ordered another prior to speaking with Susan and indicated I would NOT pay any S&H if I had to return that item number to QVC. She apparently made a notation on my account (and I kept the email to be sure).                      

Money screams; wealth whispers.