Valued Contributor

So, if we want to watch the Q on Tuesday night...

I guess we are going to get a heavy dose of Jane and Courtney - time to switch the channel.  What's with entire evening of one particular duo?

Honored Contributor

Re: So, if we want to watch the Q on Tuesday night...

@just wonder    A real channel changer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I stopped watching on Tuesdays a long time ago. I won't watch JT on any show at anytime.
Respected Contributor

@just wonder ive wondered that myself.i really liked watching shawn and leah together on tues nights.i guess change can be hard sometimes!

Honored Contributor

You can't please everyone so you have to please yourself.

Honored Contributor

I have a question for those of you who have been with QVC for a long time. Jane always says "value of the day." I very seldom hear her say "TSV." Is that what the TSV was once called? Just curious!  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Yep, Tuesdays are a "No QVC night for me." I cannot believe they bumped Leah and Shawn for this duo. 

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom No, she just says that.  Has been saying it forever.  I'm kind of surprised that no one ever told her to use the correct term.  But I remember her saying it even in the 90's. Back then they weren't allowed to even use the term "TSV." If a host slipped and said it they apologized and said they weren't supposed to say that.  Apparently it was an in house term.

Trusted Contributor

It’s a time I avoid. I wouldn’t avoid Courtney alone. The whole thing is silly.
Trusted Contributor

That is why the only show I watch is the show with Katrina S on Thursday evenings or any other show she is the host of.  I may at times watch Amy Stran on the fashion show, but turn it off when Courtney comes on.   Otherwise, I record shows I am interested in and fast forward through them.  My life is too important to waste it.