Honored Contributor

Re: So good to see Katrina……

@FishandSnail wrote:

Katrina is a very polished host, but also somewhat of a cold person.  And if you saw her Christmas tree, it was very much her...white tree, black ornaments and ribbons.  Just zero actual Christmas feel.  Impeccably done, but with absolutely no heart..

All that said, I'd still rather watch her than Jane or Jen or the new hosts.

Just because she prefers black and white doesn't mean she's a cold person @FishandSnail .  Everyone has different tastes.  We can't all be the same.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Katrina and Vanessa H. They both act like adults, and are prepared and professional. 

Frequent Contributor

She is truly a professional. I love her descriptions and often suggestions for wearing. She makes sure the shoe is not all about her.

Valued Contributor

I love her show. Katrina knows her stuff and presents her items as a calm, informed adult.  So refreshing to see someone who makes an effort to look great.  Although some of the items in her show don't fit my current lifestyle, I can still drool over them. If I was 30 years younger, I'd have those Charles David pumps in every color!  The only thing I can fault the show on is the audio is really wonky.  Wish QVC would work on that.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@roeroe1005    And who might that host be that is usually on Saturday nights?

Honored Contributor

Its really FANTASTIC that they gave Katrina a decent time slot.....she really knows fashion is very informative and acts like an adult!  Its a pleasure to watch her shows!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Given her verified background in fashion, she should replace one of the reigning Monday night hosts.

Respected Contributor

I adore Katrina.  She is so knowledgeable about style and fashion.  And I don't find her cold at all.  She is a big animal lover and volunteers at a shelter. How could a person be cold if they love animals?

Esteemed Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

I adore Katrina.  She is so knowledgeable about style and fashion.  And I don't find her cold at all.  She is a big animal lover and volunteers at a shelter. How could a person be cold if they love animals?

@stellabystarlight   I agree with you.  She is a class act.  Love her shows. She is in no way cold.  Dumb thing to say.

Valued Contributor

I remember when KS was on the E/Style channel (which no longer exists).