Re: So good to see Katrina……

She is the best

so professional, knows fashion

she needs to be on the Main Channel on prime time more

love her shows

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is this going to be a continuing weekend show ? If, so I'll try to catch it as I missed it tonight.  Katrina is one Host that I do try to watch on air. Admittedly, I have purchased many items that she has aired.  I do like the format of her  Zish List show . Would be great to have some imput from others in the fashion industry who do not sell wares on QVC . Love that she  adds fragrances to her show , just need  more note descriptions  on the fragrances. Since , I am very  picky abt fragrance ,  I did buy samples of two fragrances  she spotlighted . Am considering buying the regular size bottles  .

Honored Contributor

I like Katrina very much, but I dislike the panel idea.  They are useless as far as Im concerned.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Some pretty items, but nothing I would buy no matter which host presented them.    I just can't imagine when my very casual life in southern Florida's very warm climate would have me wishing I owned more sweaters or even a new leather bag.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I could not imagine Katrina parading around in tight pajamas, unkempt greasy hair, or wearing 4 different tops on top of each other. Not only that, she doesn't say, "buy 6 of these", "refresh your coat wardrobe..", "get one in every color", "put 3 in your gift closet"...etc.. Her descriptions, knowledge of what is being shown and how to style the items are the best sale tactics. I enjoy her very much. 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Katrina is a very polished host, but also somewhat of a cold person.  And if you saw her Christmas tree, it was very much her...white tree, black ornaments and ribbons.  Just zero actual Christmas feel.  Impeccably done, but with absolutely no heart..

All that said, I'd still rather watch her than Jane or Jen or the new hosts.

Trusted Contributor

I really adore her and she has a calming about her Smiley Happy

Contributor

She is a Harvard gradate and her previous fashion credentials are impressiive as well.  

Honored Contributor

@FishandSnail wrote:

Katrina is a very polished host, but also somewhat of a cold person.  And if you saw her Christmas tree, it was very much her...white tree, black ornaments and ribbons.  Just zero actual Christmas feel.  Impeccably done, but with absolutely no heart..

All that said, I'd still rather watch her than Jane or Jen or the new hosts.

@FishandSnail  I thought her tree was pretty. I enjoy looking at others trees. Cold person?No heart? Goodness!

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I like Katrina very much, but I dislike the panel idea.  They are useless as far as Im concerned.

I'm also not crazy about the panel idea @Imaoldhippie .  I still watch her show though.