Super Contributor

So good to see Katrina……

I love that she finally got a decent time-slot!  She's so pretty and knows fashion better than any other show host!

Contributor

Re: So good to see Katrina……

Agree. 

Regular Contributor

What a nice surprise.  I like that the colorful sweater inspired her lipstick and nails. Katrina looks like she's very knowledgeable about fashion.  I feel like I might be doing some shopping tonight!

Honored Contributor

@Lvqfan wrote:

I love that she finally got a decent time-slot!  She's so pretty and knows fashion better than any other show host!

She always looks well put together, and acts like the adult in the room. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love Katrina.  Also interesting to see Cameron Silver on the show with Dennis Basso and Jason Wu.

Respected Contributor

I am enjoying her show. She has some different items that I don’t see in every other show. She is a really good host too. I like that she is prepared, calm and professional. I like the format too, where she has the panel to weigh in.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

LOVE her.Heart

Trusted Contributor

QVCkitty, you took the words right out of my mouth!  

I'm not a fan of the host that is usually on Saturday evenings.  So nice to see an adult presenting.

This format reminds me of the days when Dennis Basso and Joan Rivers used to do a show together.  Really enjoy watching this evening.

Valued Contributor

Agree, bored with Courtney, SK, even Amy 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I always tape and watch her late night show.  For a long time she would have been an asset to QVC in primetime.  She can sell clothing. The only change I want to see is other guests besides Dennis, he's on every show.  Soon they'll need to add his name to the show title.  Please mix up the panel!   It was nice to see Cameron.