Honored Contributor

One good shipping story -  yesterday my Philosophy TSV arrived, 3 days before its EDD.  Iactually wouldn't have minded a bit of a delay, but I am pleased to have backup already in the house.  The order came more or less straight down the east coast from VA through Atlanta to the UPS facility 8-10 miles from me.  Delivery was the same day my PO received that heavy (?) box.

I deliberately chose to wait for PTR's retinol TSV until they hit the final Advanced Delivery option.  It's now in process and promised for later this week.  Once again, I could tolerate a delay, but would be very disappointed if the order would hit a major bump and disappear totally.

Could my luck with ontime delivery have something to do with my orders not being clothing, knickknacks, or jewelry?  I wonder?

Honored Contributor

@millieshops How nice to read something positive about shipping and delivery!!

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids   TY    I swear that if I were not ordering anything at all and just reading the boards, I would expect QVC to die any day now.  As it is, although my orders represent only a tiny slice for QVC, I firmly believe millions of packages arrive in many places just as they are promised.  

In many cases, the problems are not even with the sending company but with the local delivery workers.  A few weeks ago, I received a FedEx envelope filled with financial info.  It ended up on my terrace only because the neighbor who received it just happened to know who I am!  Same story with the Amazon vans that show up multiple times practically every day -  most of the deliveries are accurate, but we all have error stories to tell. 

It's frustrating at the least and sometimes worse, but it's not new.  That neighbor who returned my FedEx info?  The only reason we know each other is that a few years ago I received 4 of her Amazon orders and not all at once!

Honored Contributor

I don't have any trouble with the local delivery people but everything coming to me from the Northeast or East goes through a UPS hub in Arizona and it's anyone's guess what truck they'll put a package on.... whatever's handy it seems.  That's when the touring starts. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment