Esteemed Contributor

Re: So far not impressed with QVC

[ Edited ]

@Spurt

I have to agree with  you on the big electronic purchases. Never again for me either. I have had a laptop from them that I have had different problems with over the last two and a half years, and the Trend Micro people made it even worse. The first few months that I had the unit the cooling fan gave out. It was still under warranty so I had to send it in and they replaced it. Well the cooling fan went out again on this computer. Lucky for me I have another laptop. I just do not even feel like being bothered anymore. No more laptop purchases from me again from QVC.

Honored Contributor

QVC hasn't impressed me, positively anyway, in quite some time...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I have said Good Bye to QVC forever, after dealing with the lack of Customer Service I have received since November of 2014!  Yesterday was the straw that broke the camels back.  I wrote to Customer Service over the several concerns I have had over the last year from packages being lost somewhere between QVC and UPS and never arriving at my doorstep (3 times in the last few months), being charged return shipping charges after I received another customers order and sent it back, and being lied to by a CS representative about a refund to my account when in reality she never refunded my account at all, and the list goes on and on.  Yesterday I contacted CS and laid out all the problems that I have been having and was told that they would e-mail the appropriate department regarding my concerns, I told the CS rep that I been down this route before over concerns and was never contacted by "The Department" and she told me that when concerns are brought to their attention "The Department" is sent a copy of the e-mail but they never contact the customer, HUH?  First of all what department are they referring to, and why are they not contacting the customers to validate their concerns?

I realize that QVC is a HUGE company and receive many concerns each and every day but when a customer has valid, documented evidence of multiple problems with the way QVC is conducting business the CS clerks should NOT just brush us off, or worse insult us.

I have been shopping with QVC for a long long time, CS used to be Top Notch but I hate to say they are no longer worthy of making this statement!  Prices have sky rocketed on many many lines, YES they dropped the shipping charges but the return fees is ridiculous one recent item I retuned the 1st Easy Payment installment was $19.90 and I only received $7.02 of that back, and shipping times have become a joke, if the package is sent out UPS almost every time it is then forwarded to the local post office which on average takes an additional 2 days to be delivered, I would rather pay higher shipping charges and receive my product in the 7-10 days they quote.

I am really sad about my decision but I deserve more respect than I have been shown in the last year by the CS clerks, there are so many other shopping channels out there and on line stores that will respect me as a customer something QVC seems not to want to do.

AGAIN, I know that I am just one of many many many customers that QVC has and that not every concern can be addressed personally but PLEASE go back to CS training 101 and let the CS staff know that insulting and being rude to any customer is not acceptable, and that if this department does not improve I will not be the only one leaving QVC!

Respected Contributor

Whatever.....lol    I'm sure there are parts of this story that OP did not disclose...lol