Regular Contributor

So excited for the Beauty bash

I am having my Girl friends over on Saturday .. We all got the box...but didn't open it yet. .we are going to open in together on Saturday! 

I plan on having Mimosas  and muffins....and cheese and crachers....anyone think of anything else that would be good for a little "brunch"

Honored Contributor

Re: So excited for the Beauty bash

@Bettyanne 

you will LOVE the box! how fun that you and your friends are doing the unboxing together and making it an event. sounds like fun. i have already lost about ten of my products because my daughters got a look and were in the mood to do some "stealing." the box was worth so much more than the $59.

have fun at your brunch. maybe some bloody marys? add some vegetables and dip, nuts. places like sams club have great frozen finger foods that work well for this type of get together. spanakopita, pigs in a blanket, pot stickers, and more.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bettyanne   Yea...sounds like fun!  Hummus (sprinkle a bit of smoked paprika/pine nuts on top) and crudites....yummy Smiley Wink  I'll be there!

Valued Contributor

I love pepperoni.

Regular Contributor

@sunshine45 

Thanks for the suggestions.   I will have to check out Sams!!