New Contributor

So disappointed in changes to the Q

I'm so disappointed that QVC continues to focus repeatedly on Jose Maren. There is little variety. Also, since there is no longer any live programs on QVC 2, it's very tiring to tune in. I'm not sure I want to continue to shop.
Honored Contributor

Re: So disappointed in changes to the Q

The programming and many of the hosts on QVC are insufferable and there's no longer any respite at Q2.  Who is going to sit through endless, tedious hours of vacuum cleaner presentation?  We'll all move on to something else.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Already have moved on to something else. Havent watched QVC in weeks. Dont miss it a bit.
Honored Contributor

There have to be more changes coming soon.  For the life of me I cannot fathom an executive decision that thinks three channels of all repeat programming, with outdated inventory and possibly outdated prices is a good thing for a major retail corporation.  

Qurate's next stockholders/investors meeting will be a doozy! 

2nd Qtr. 2020 financial results will be discussed on August 10th.

Regular Contributor

@bibbie wrote:
I'm so disappointed that QVC continues to focus repeatedly on Jose Maren. There is little variety. Also, since there is no longer any live programs on QVC 2, it's very tiring to tune in. I'm not sure I want to continue to shop.

How many Philosophy shows does anyone need to keep watching? If it isn't Josie then it is Philosophy. Not to forget good old Susan Graver..

Respected Contributor

Her products obviously sell. Other wise she would not be on so much. I've been using organic cold pressed olive oil for years- way before Josie.Her prices are ridiculous and she makes totally false claims about results. Argon oli does not diminish or remove wrinkles, tighten or firm the skin. Nothing topical will do that. Only plastic surgery.

Yet she, other beauty vendors and hosts continue to falsely promise results. Terrible.

Contributor

@ellaphant 

Without spelling it out, mind sharing initials of your favorite brand?  Where do you purchase, online or in store?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yesme wrote:

@ellaphant 

Without spelling it out, mind sharing initials of your favorite brand?  Where do you purchase, online or in store?

Oh I can name the company- QVC just doesn't let you post a link to other retailers-

The company is Go Pure- their organic cold-pressed argon oli is $16 for 4 oz. GREAT deal. I like their vitamin C cream too....You can Google the name. I NEVER buy beauty products from QVC anymore...way over-priced and I prefer clean or near clean products.

Valued Contributor

I for one can't stand watching her slather her self up with all the slippery stuff. I remember one time Sandra was the host and she went from that to a northern nights show and she said oh my hands are so slippery that I can't touch the sheets.

Honored Contributor

Very common complaint here.