Trusted Contributor

Re: So bored with QVC and boring, repetitive selections........

They will not change. They can put new shows on but it is just adifferent format of the same thing they have been doing.  Maybe in the summer Shawn will have a show where the hosts will wear bathing suits!  

Occasional Contributor

Ridiculous repetitive programming.  Same old products over and over again.  Today it is an exercise bike showing models and crew members for hours.  We all know how it works so let's show other items.  The programming these days is like watching cheap infomercials.  So turned off to what has become very boring viewing and products.

Super Contributor

I'm looking forward to the Scott Living Mattress TSV next month.  Likely 12 hours (at least) of coverage on that all day and having to look at those hams all day.  I'm sure it will even make it into cooking and beauty shows.

Regular Contributor

@gingerette wrote:

Ridiculous repetitive programming.  Same old products over and over again.  Today it is an exercise bike showing models and crew members for hours.  We all know how it works so let's show other items.  The programming these days is like watching cheap infomercials.  So turned off to what has become very boring viewing and products.

Happened to tune in last night when todays special value was being presented. There was Courtney Khondabi acting like this was the best skin product ever presented and fawning over the representative and they hugged. OMG this is really getting bad...Have not turned on today..

Happy New Year everyone..

Esteemed Contributor

@queen75 I tend to avoid a lot of QVC programming these days for exactly the reasons you mentioned. I'm tired of the repetitiveness and predictability of the hosts and the sales pitch.

From somewhere in early November thru end of January, I just don't watch. I can check online for "new" and if I want it, I may buy it w/o a presentation but I'm just not tuning into that hot mess of programming they have most days.

Super Contributor

I quit watching and shopping after some fiascos with shipping, my credit card bill went way down in November and December.  I like it!