Trusted Contributor

I will say this kindly....I suggest that the Q, sit the hosts down, and tell them to tone their entire presentation down, hyper does not sell, informative,calm sells.

The Q needs to really get a handle on this....after all, we are the reason they all have jobs...the buyer........so lets make the buyer happy.  Its not that hard .

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I was more concered about the ugly dress (or whatever it was) she had on last night.  It was not becoming to her at all.

The Martha Stewart cape/jacket was not becoming on her at all either.  I agree about the dress too.

Respected Contributor

I agree about the pink print GILI dress Jane was wearing. It added at least ten pounds to her figure. Jane looks good in dresses that have a distinct waistline not a loose fitting one. She probably at least should have worn the black print!

Respected Contributor
I watched Monday nite in case there were any
Interesting new items, + Sandra was talking so fast thru all the presentations that you can barely understand her, + then Jane was a bit over the top.
I didnt care for that dress on her either. It overwhelmed her.
Honored Contributor

I find it to be absolute torture to watch Sandra mumble her way through presentations.  So I don't watch her.

Regular Contributor

Annoying/Gili Dress Jane PM Style

Jane is annoying, sorry to disagree.  I am tired of hearing about her cat and doesn't she go anywhere else but Disney??? Her oldest daughter is a dancer and we KNOW this already as well.  Jane uses her connections at QVC it seems to get her daughter work.  She has talked about Steve Harvey and her daughter doing something for him.  She is a middle aged woman and frankly I would not make Disney one of my favorite vacation spots.   We all have different tastes but she seems to be afraid to admit her kids are grown and she doesn't have to be involved in their lives as much as when they were in grade school.  The GILI chiffon dress looked like a hot mess on her and frankly was not flattering at all on anyone.  Come on QVC you can do better than this!!

Regular Contributor

I agree the dress from GILI was AWFUL!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Annoying/Gili Dress Jane PM Style

@debmmm

Your commets about Jane cracked me up!  She does love Disney, but has often talked of her trips  with the family to other places, like Ireland to name one.

She obviously loves her cat alot or is just trying to make a connection to other cat lovers.

Her daughters whom she is very proud of have always been a topic of fill in conversation for her.

As far as her upbeat personality, I think we see the real Jane as I don't know how anyone could put that show on, and all I can say is her husband is a saint if that is her personality 24/7.  I hope the man has earplugs living with all women.

Having said that, I actually enjoy her presentations.  She is always prepared and I just take her enthusiasm with a grain of salt.  Her dancing around on shoe shopping is getting old except for last week when one of the dancing camera crew almost knocked out another dancer in the line!  P.S.  Most of those shoe vendors do not know how to dance at all.  Maybe it is time to come up with another gig since most of the same vendors are on every shoe shopping show.

Contributor

Perfectly said ! 

Super Contributor

Re: Annoying/Gili Dress Jane PM Style

@debmmm

All I can say is I agree totally