Esteemed Contributor

Re: So Sad to Hear Jane T’s Cat, KiKi Passed

@QVCJH wrote:

I loved my 6-year old Golden who recently died of lymphoma.

@QVCJH  Oh how sad, so young to be gone.  Sorry for your loss.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

Its so painful to lose them, at anytime.  At least they can rest knowing Kiki had a long happy life with her family.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

😲 Jane is one of the hosts I so admire; ALWAYS have. 😊 I never tire of seeing her confident, unique and lively style of product presentation. Reading this thread truly BREAKS my heart! 💔 She is blessed to have had a long and happy life with such a beloved "family member". I am sending prayers of solace to her today as she and her family process this heartbreaking event.🙏🙏❤❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

It's very hard when you lose a pet.I have lost a cat,dog,then everytime I thought of them I would cry,They will always be in our hearts

Frequent Contributor

Dearest Jane, I am deeply saddened about the loss of your cat "KIKI"!!!.........I lost my "Cody" over 10 years ago and tears still come to my eyes because I miss him so much!.....Animals bring so much "love" and "joy" into our lives!.....Kiki is now free to be healthy, roam and be free to play with ALL the other animals that have crossed over the "RAINBOW BRIDGE"!!!...I, "believe" that!!!.........I hope that brings you comfort and peace!

Regular Contributor

My thoughts and prayers with Jane at this time 

Respected Contributor

@SandySparkles ....I love what you said to Jane.  Every time I come to read more of this thread, my heart is touched.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

I am not a cat person, but RIP Kiki.  You were loved.

Honored Contributor

oh so sad and so very sorry to hear this.  Our animal companions capture our hearts its so difficuly when they pass away......HUGS to Jane T

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

@SandySparkles ....I love what you said to Jane.  Every time I come to read more of this thread, my heart is touched.  Heart

@kindred cats Awww! It was a heartfelt sentiment, and I am so happy you appreciated it.🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖