Respected Contributor

Re: So Sad to Hear Jane T’s Cat, KiKi Passed

My deepest condolences to Jane. I just lost a special one too. It rips your heart out. Now there is only one kitty and we are both so sad.

Regular Contributor

So very hard to lose a family member, RIP Kiki.

Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

She loved that cat.  

@rms1954 oh, no!  I am so very sorry to hear that.  She talks about her all the time.  I am a "cat person", too, so I understand that and would do that, too.  My heart goes out to Jane and her family.

Trusted Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

All who have lost pets relate to the sorrow Jane and family feel.  It is always difficult when our pets pass and leave a void in our hearts. Condolences to Jane.

@spiderw and our homes!  How we miss their presence and their love.  They are family.

Honored Contributor

GloriBee

Yes, you are on the mark with your comment.  When my last cat passed I made the decision  not have any more pets because of my physical issues.  When people asked me how I felt not having a pet, I always said the house feels so empty .  That was years ago and it still feels empty.  

Esteemed Contributor

@tiny 2 Sorry for your loss.

So sorry too about Kiki, always enjoyed Jane's stories about her beloved cat.  It sure does leave a hole in our hearts Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

I absolutely love cats, have had many as pets through the years and have had to say good-bye to many as well.  It's heartwrenching each time one crosses the Rainbow Bridge, so all of us cat lovers understand how sad Jane and her family must feel.  Be at peace, Kiki.  

Trusted Contributor

Rest in peace sweet KiKi.

Super Contributor

So sorry for your loss Jane.  They are our babies too.  But I believe we will see them again someday ❤️

Super Contributor

I loved my 6-year old Golden who recently died of lymphoma.