Esteemed Contributor

Re: So I received my Vince Camuto TSV boots….

Shoddy placement of the zipper on the right boot. @wvumountiefan -I hope your exchange is better.

Respected Contributor

I don't see any defect either. I just reviewed the product video, and they show the back in the cream color, which looks exactly like yours (to me). 

Respected Contributor

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

What I see are zippers that are not centered/straight.

Hope you get a better pair with the next try.

Yes!  If you look at the bottom part of the zippers, especially the right boot, it does not go the the center of the heel! The left is a little off and I could have let that go, but the right one is so bad!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I see nothing wrong with them.  Are you going to exchange for another pair just like them? I wouldn't expect a dainty, fine, refined zipper with those big, clunky lug soles, if that's the complaint. 

It's not about the size of the zipper, it was not sewn in the center. If you look at the heel of the right boot, it looks like someone had way too much to drink and their sewing and placement skills show it. Yes, I'm going to exchange them, and if the next one is crooked and not centered, it will become an As Is item also. 

Trusted Contributor

@wvumountiefan  The right zipper is definitely off. Hope the next pair is better. Good luck.

I almost bought the white pair myself. I like to do winter white. Sharp boot.

Esteemed Contributor

You are absolutely right @wvumountiefan.  I would send them back too.  I noticed before I even read your post.  

Esteemed Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

ECD0C609-39D2-40B7-ACDA-FB74BA060EA9.jpeg

This style of boot is so beautiful, and I love the color and shape and fit...... but look at the back zippers!! How did these get past quality control? I mean... come on! 😂🤣   There is no way I would wear these to work with the zipper showing. 
They are going back for an exchange, because I do want them, but can someone please send me a quality product? I have to laugh because I bet a child could spot the defect. Oh well, they're being returned tomorrow. 

I cannot believe no one can see the crooked zippers????   That is very poor and they defintly would be going back.   Shame on Quality Control if there is such a thing anymore.  

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan 

I don't see a crooked zipper, so sorry.

I ordered a pair from HSN when they had a TSV years ago and honestly I couldn't walk in that heavy heel.

I hope your exchange is better and please post when you do get another pair.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

For individuals who might not sew,  note how the zipper on right boot seems to not come up or end as close to top of boot as the other. I imagine nowadays its not that easy to get a quality zipper.  Since it's a focus, those zippers have to be made and installed correctly.

Where are they made?  I have considered VC a quality brand.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wvumountiefan   I noticed the right zipper right away in the pic.  The boots are adorable and the color is stunning.  VC boots I've purchased in the past are good quality and I'll bet this is an anomaly and you receive a perfect pair!