Esteemed Contributor

Re: So I received my Vince Camuto TSV boots….

@wvumountiefan wrote:

ECD0C609-39D2-40B7-ACDA-FB74BA060EA9.jpeg

This style of boot is so beautiful, and I love the color and shape and fit...... but look at the back zippers!! How did these get past quality control? I mean... come on! 😂🤣   There is no way I would wear these to work with the zipper showing. 
They are going back for an exchange, because I do want them, but can someone please send me a quality product? I have to laugh because I bet a child could spot the defect. Oh well, they're being returned tomorrow. 

@wvumountiefan  I noticed they were "off" right away.  Didn't need to see your post which I agree with!  Don't blame you for returning them!

Honored Contributor

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

What I see are zippers that are not centered/straight.

Hope you get a better pair with the next try.

made in China perhaps?

Honored Contributor

The first thing I noticed was the right zipper being off by alot.  I would definitely return or exchange them. 

Valued Contributor

Last VC boot tsv was a huge mess that fell apart. Good luck, I doubt you'd get one any better.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Zhills wrote:

The zippers do not match.  The right one is lower and angled.

Both zippers look angled to me.  The shoes are positioned differently, and that may be the reason one appears more angled than the other.  It is hard to see whether shoes are perfect mirror images of each other, but both are definitely crooked, which makes me wonder whether it was intentional.  I don't trust Vince Camuto quality, I think this is a brand that QVC "plays games with."  One of the boots is not zipped all the way up, and I wondered whether that was the issue, that it couldn't be zipped up.

@wvumountiefan Good luck with your exchange!  Would love to know what the repacement ones look like.

Respected Contributor

They look fine to me

Trusted Contributor

I have seen many shoes and car nets with the zipper displayed outside. I am not personally a fan of this look, but I don't think you got a flawed item, they are designed this way. 

Honored Contributor

I just looked at the presentation of them and they did seem like something fun to wear.  But the one's you received do not look the same at all.  

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Valued Contributor

I received mine and didn't notice any defect.  The  zipper is fine.

Honored Contributor

OMG this is awful.  When I saw the picture, without even reading your post I immediately noticed how off the zippers are.  The left one is bad, the right is really bad.  This has nothing to do with the position the shoes are placed on the floor. This is just shoddy, poor quality workmanship.

These look like something you find in an outlet mall or marked as seconds.