Respected Contributor

Re: So Excited for the launch of MacKenzie Child’s!!

[ Edited ]

@stellabystarlight wrote:

I love the Flower Market, which was on Shop HQ.  I know they said that pattern was being retired, but I hope it is resurrected and brought to the Q.

@stellabystarlight I like the Flower Market design too. Seems like they are selling more of that Courtly Check pattern. I'm not a fan.

Respected Contributor

@RescueLover wrote:
Tomorrow Alberti said he will have an hour long presentation with MacKenzie Child’s.

@RescueLover Yes, I noticed he has a show tonight at 8pm.

Esteemed Contributor

@RescueLover wrote:
@Kitty GaloreVery Nice!! Your kitchen sounds Beautiful!
I have always been drawn to the Courtly Check. I have given the Courtly Check pieces as wedding gifts. I live in the Finger Lakes, so my husband and I have visited MacKenzie Child’s farm. It’s breathtaking from the minute you drive in. I highly recommend going to their annual barn sale for some great bargains. You might need to stand in line an hour, but it’s worth it! 🤗🤗🤗

@RescueLover  yes I'm really excited to get my items and display in the kitchen ,  especially the teapot !

my very dear friend  I do plan to go to the farm in Aurora this summer .  I live upstate and she lives in Long Island so we will meet there .   From the photos it looks just 

beautful !!  I've been to the finger lake region many times and it's a beautful part of the state !    You just love living there 😸

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky Yes that would look very nice! I have a feeling Alberti is going to sell out many of their pieces tonight.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's an expensive speciality line. MacKenzie Childs  items  appeals to a certain audience . It's going to take QVC to complete the kitchen set and decorate it as  SHOPHQ had done . QVC needs the right Host to sell these items ,  someone  calm and  very attentive to details along letting Rebecca Proctor speak abt each item. Pat kept telling Rebecca Proctor to wait and not go into detail till she announced all the colors, presentation  with Pat & Rebecca  Proctor  came across as they were both uncomfortable .

A bust, no special prices  for the big new launch except for tea towel set . I think there was only  free shipping on the Royal check tea pot ? . Their prices have really gone up , however prices on eBay are absolutely  ridiculous. 

Trusted Contributor

@skatting44 The Q must have read our minds. Today items such as their tiered cake stands are now Free Shipping. Yesterday the Mini one was $5.50, the next size called Small was $7.50 and the largest one was like $12.00. And they added a lot of their other items on free shipping today. 🤗🤗🤗
Esteemed Contributor

@RescueLover 

Thanks for the FYI. I might buy something else.  I sure bought alot of pieces  from SHOPHQ

Trusted Contributor

I looked again at the screenshot I took of the MacKenzie Child’s piece that Rebecca was holding for us to see the bottom and it was the Pedestal Platter that she was holding that showed Made in China not a tea pot like I had posted yesterday. 🤗
Respected Contributor

macchildmichina.jpg

this is on the bottom of a 10 yr old pitcher

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Trusted Contributor

QVC has the right host now!!! With Alberti!! I just knew he would sell everything out!! 🤗🤗🤗