Visitor
I'm sorry if this has already been discussed on here, but I'm new. Does anyone else find it extremely annoying to hear all the chatter going on in the studio while the hosts are trying to present products on their show? I keep waiting for the host to stop and look over and ask the people what they want because they're chatting so much. Anyone else notice this?
Honored Contributor

No, I don't even notice it unless there is an unusually loud bang like someone dropped something.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@mchale75 Welcome 

Honored Contributor

@mchale75 wrote:
I'm sorry if this has already been discussed on here, but I'm new. Does anyone else find it extremely annoying to hear all the chatter going on in the studio while the hosts are trying to present products on their show? I keep waiting for the host to stop and look over and ask the people what they want because they're chatting so much. Anyone else notice this?

@mchale75   I have noticed it and I completely agree with you. 

Welcome. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I've noticed it.  I give the hosts a lot of credit for being able to ignore it and stay focused. They have people chatting in the studio and an earpiece in all while on air trying to talk to a vendor and present a product.  They must cover this in host training. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

I have noticed it. Sometimes it's the crew changing set-ups for the next presentation, but sometimes it's actually a tour group that came to see QVC and part of their tour is to see a live presentation. I remember one of the hosts mentioning that, when one group was particularly loud, and asked the camera crew to pan over to see the tour group.  The host then asked them to wave to the people at home. The host was gracious to the group, but I still think that request to put them on air was very much done out of frustration from the noise.

Honored Contributor

I haven't noticed it because I don't watch much.  I do more on-line watching!!!  

Just thought I'd welcome you here!!!  It's a very nice place to post!!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Re: So Annoying!

[ Edited ]

It doesn't bother me at all.  It's live tv.  No big deal.