Contributor

On item H205246, the Lenox ornaments; in the middle of the video, there is a very pretty white Christmas tree standing beside the ornaments.  I have seen that tree in the background of other Christmas shows.  Does anyone know anything about it?  Can it be bought at the Q or somewhere else? 

Respected Contributor

Re: Smalll White Christmas Tree

I know exactly the tree you're talking about @theQshopper.  It looks as though the branches are made of ribbon.  I've hunted for it with no success.  It's odd that they continue showing it but not selling it.  Frustrating!

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Frequent Contributor

I agree! I have been looking for that set of 2 trees on QVC and online stores to see if they are available. No Luck! Grrrrr. I usually see them displayed on the side of the fireplace on QVC's holiday set. Oh QVC Customer Services Gurus....please shine down on us and advise if you will sell them as we get closer to christmas.....please????

Frequent Contributor

I asked customer service about these trees (see thread of "Will QVC sell these trees?"

and they advised the trees were just a prop. Someone said Zulily sold them a while back.

Shuffling off to Zulily to see if there are any left! Smiley Happy