Respected Contributor

You aren't kidding about the slow ship times. I ordered a DB cardigan last week, it shipped on 2/28 and I still don't have it. I bought a pair of shoes from Zappos on Monday, shipping was free and they came yesterday. So, it's not an issue with the shippers; it's an issue with QVC fulfillment.

Maybe QVC should get a consultant in to see what they can do to improve their shipping process. It's just crazy, IMO.

Trusted Contributor

Didn't receive my last package until days past the estimated arrival date. Normally, I get them the day before, or on the estimated arrival date. I don't think weather was a factor, either.

Contributor

My shipping has changed drastically since the new shipping rates. I live in middle TN, and my shipping used to mostly come from Columbia, S.C. and only take a couple of days. Now everything comes from Maryland and takes about a week--going first to Memphis, TN and gradually coming back to Nashville and then to my small town. The returns with the QVC label is another very slow process.

I really hate QVC making changes that make things more frustrating for me.

Occasional Contributor

Very disappointed in the shipping of the Sun Joe chain saw that was the TSV. I ordered it on 3/1 and it did not ship out until today (3/11). And it was not an advance order. I called customer service and asked why and the gentleman said ""they probably ran out of them and had to make more"". And that was a quote. This is the first negative post I have written on QVC and I am a 20+ year shopper. I just had to vent.