Frequent Contributor

Slow shipping, is it just me?

I see lots of people commenting on how the shipping has improved.  I've had the opposite experience.  I ordered the LAMO boots on November 28th and they just shipped out today on December 17th.  Maybe it's just a fluke but I'm a little annoyed.  I sent an email to custormer service a couple of days ago to find out what the issue was and I still haven't received a response. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Slow shipping, is it just me?

@Girlboss  I've had great shipping times this season.  It has greatly improved from last year. In fact, I ordered Mrs. Prindables apples on Dec. 10th and received them on December 13th!!  I've been impressed with customer service as well. 

Perhaps your Lamo boots were waitlisted.  Many colors were, especially the tall boots that were the TSV.  

Frequent Contributor

@Georgiagrama  your explanation makes sense.  I've never had any issues with shipping in the past which is why this was so mystifying.  Glad you've received your orders quickly.  Enjoy those apples, they are delicious!!

Esteemed Contributor

Many of us have been complaining about slow delivery for a while now, myself included with a few of my packages going on a state wide tour before they finally arrived. The two items I recently ordered have arrived a day or so before the EDD.  

I don't do much on-line shopping but I did buy two requested items from two sites and was very disappointed with their shipping.  On one site I ordered two items which were confirmed, then two days later was sent an email that one of the items was sold out and my order was cancelled for that item.  The next site took two weeks for my package to arrive.  Thank goodness I order early for gifts.  So bottom line I think the Q may be better on shipping times than what I have recently experienced.

Honored Contributor

I really haven't had any issues other than one package.  I ordered it 2 Saturday's ago.  It's not a gift, so there's no real hurry.  Having said that, I prefer it comes before I go out of town.  I haven't checked it in a couple days, so should probably do that.

Respected Contributor

I have some Polish Pottery order 15 days shipping and" Unable to Track?" What gets  me is there is no consistency in shipping. Some customers receive items in a few days.  This item was shipped Dec. 2nd. Some customers have items in process that long? Why is shipping so unreliable from QVC? 

Respected Contributor

@Gorgf I’d like the answer to that question also. I don’t have issues with any other place I shop online nor do I have issues with carriers they use. The “Mail Innovations” is the worst. I really hope Q will go back to letting the customer choose the way they want their package shipped. If I want it shipped USPS Priority Mail, fine I’ll pay for it, UPS Ground, fine I’ll pay for it. Wonder how many customers would select Mail Innovations? I rest my case on worst year ever shopping at Q.
Regular Contributor

@Girlboss I agree, I have been waiting for 2 pairs of leggings that I ordered on 11/26/19.  They finally shipped earlier this week and are now sitting somewhere in Colorado.  I needed them last week and I emailed Customer Service and they said to return them and mark them damaged or something so I didn't have to pay shipping.  Whatever!!!

It is what it is!!!
Trusted Contributor

I ordered three pairs of Ripka earrings today. One pair has already shipped, hours after the order.  Everything else I ordered has shipped (not gifts - all for me!!!).  I am, frankly, stunned that after all of the shipping problems, they could get things out so quickly now.