Honored Contributor

Re: Slow shipping complaint again

I've just checked two orders I have outstanding.  One order placed on the 11th, didn't ship till the 17th.  And it still hasn't been delivered, even though the EDD was the 18th.  There's no way it's being delivered today unless by some miracle.

QVC isn't listening.  These problems "with the warehouse" aren't new; they've been going on for way too long now.  Either they've cut way back on staff (happening a lot) or they can't retain experienced staff.

I doubt anything we say on here is going to make one iota of difference, so I guess it's time to vote with my wallet.  I was just deciding whether to order a LTS, but I think this mess with shipping has answered that question.

Respected Contributor

@Venezia Agree with what you said. I’ve already started voting with my wallet.
Respected Contributor

I ordered several SG items 5 days ago; still in process.  That is just wrong.

Frequent Contributor

Count me in.  I ordered 2 D&C tops on 3/16.  Estimated delivery date is 3/22 (tomorrow) but they’re still in process.  I haven’t ordered much of anything lately due to the slow shipping process and now I think I’ll not order again till I forget how slow they are in sending out orders!

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Today is March 21.  My order is supposed to ARRIVE tomorrow.  Alas, it is still "In Process."  It is an order of Irish sweaters.  The wool is merino wool from sheep in Australia.  They must be waiting for a shipment of wool so they can knit my sweaters.

@maximillian   I thought Irish sweaters were made from the wool of merino sheep in Ireland.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Yes, I have the same exact problem.  Ordered two Irish sweaters last weekend (3/17) and they are still in process and not shipped.  But the order summary says they should arrive tomorrow!!  Darned thing is I tried to cancel them hours after ordering on 3/17 and they system wouldn't let me saying they were already "in process" ... hmmm, I don't think so.

Occasional Visitor

I just signed on to see why my orders are "in process" for over a week and saw your post.  QVC has gotten worse and worse.  Disgusted.  I've ordered from other sites (like Tarte & Josie Maran) direct and get the items in 2 days!!  I have 6 orders for clothing that have been "in process" for over a week.  I'm ready to stop purchasing from QVC.  Not right.  Maybe they've gotten too big . . . . 

Respected Contributor

I wonder if combining items like clothing into one shipment is causing a shipping slowdown.
Frequent Contributor

I have the same issue.My order had edt yesterday but still in process.Wont order again till I get it.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@maximillian wrote:

Today is March 21.  My order is supposed to ARRIVE tomorrow.  Alas, it is still "In Process."  It is an order of Irish sweaters.  The wool is merino wool from sheep in Australia.  They must be waiting for a shipment of wool so they can knit my sweaters.

@maximillian   I thought Irish sweaters were made from the wool of merino sheep in Ireland.

@Kachina624  - Australia and New Zealand have the largest herds of Merino sheep (originally developed in Spain). Ireland has very few native breeds of sheep and the Merino isn't one of them, so the wool would be imported and the sweaters made in Ireland.  It's prized for being the softest wool for sweaters, with the finest fiber.