Regular Contributor

An Isaac essential tee I ordered on July 24 is still in processing now on July 30.... Frustrating. Next time I will go to Talbots.  

Valued Contributor

I used to buy all my "suit day" work clothing from Talbots. And, still find great things there.. The sales are awesome as well.

ive had that happen to me before. I've rushed to order something before it "sells out" as the hosts warn us. And then the items sits there is processing purgatory for days and days. 

Conversely, there have been a lot of item I've purchased lately that before the show is over, if I've changed my mind are already processing and difficult to cancel or edit! UGH!

Honored Contributor

I ordered a ring and it was shipped at the beginning of this week. When I try to find where it is there is no info on where it is.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
QVC Customer Care

@Group 5 minus 1

if you send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the order# I will investigate where your package is.....Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

I ordered 2 beauty items and no tracking info available but I received them Friday.  I like to know when something will arrive or if it was delivered as they put thin packages in the front door and I may not look if I'm not home to hear a knock indicating delivery.

Valued Contributor

We've incorrectly sorted the package at our facility. This may cause at least one business day delay.

Valued Contributor

I received this message while tracking a package.

We've incorrectly sorted the package at our facility. This may cause at least one business day delay.

Esteemed Contributor

I had the same issue with the sketcher TSV.  I ordered a pair during the day on 7/30 and as of August 4th 4 p.m. it was still "in process".  At that point, I looked at the order again and checked to see if I could cancel the order and it allowed it so that's it.  I wanted to see if I liked that style shoe but I can live w/o them.

Waiting 5 days for an item to ship out is ridiculous.  I thought it was Q's order system that just hadn't updated but when I was able to cancel it, obviously that was not the case.

I order from other places and none of them are as slow to ship as QVC is.