Frequent Contributor

I wish QVC would offer slips.  I think I must be from the dinosaur age, because no one I know wears them anymore.  Seems like I'm always needing a nude or black knee length, above the knee, or longer and they are so hard to find!  I hope someone from Breezies is reading this! 

Respected Contributor

Found some last Summer at Kohl's:  they were tucked into a little corner and I almost missed seeing them.  Good Luck !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

@SAM55 wrote:

I hope someone from Breezies is reading this! 

837514213.gifVendors do not read these forums.  You will need to post your request on their FB page and/or contact them threw their website.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I can't imagine there's enough demand for slips that QVC could sell enough of them in a day to make them worth TV time because as you said @SAM55 "no one wears them any more."  Have you tried a local lingerie shop or even one of the department stores or discount stores?  Seems as if I see them occasionally at Steinmart or Ross or even Marshalls.

I have several slips -  at least one full, one half short, and one long.  They've been at the back of a dresser drawer since I retired.  That was 18 years ago!  I may be forced to move next spring.  If so, those slips will go to thrift if the elastic is even any good still or to trash.  And no, even if QVC decides to try selling slips, that's not something I'll be buying.

Super Contributor

See if Logo has something that'd work for you. I have 2 of the things she puts under stuff, feels like slip material to me. Never have worn them. Hated slips.

Respected Contributor

Re: Slips (Chemises?)

[ Edited ]

I have purchased half slips from Walmart.  I have even ordered them online as sometime I couldn't find the right size, color and length in the store.

Google for other options.  I'd try Amazon or eBay too.

Honored Contributor

Just the other day I was thinking, I wish I had a slip!

Then I remembered I had half slips or chemises?

I still wear pantyhose (which I hate) so I guess I'm a dinosaur too! 😆

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Contributor

@SAM55 wrote:

I wish QVC would offer slips.  I think I must be from the dinosaur age, because no one I know wears them anymore.  Seems like I'm always needing a nude or black knee length, above the knee, or longer and they are so hard to find!  I hope someone from Breezies is reading this! 

I'm a dinosaur, too.  I can't wear a dress or skirt without something underneath.  I like the skimmies (slipshorts), by Jockey.  Also, have you looked at The Vermont Country Store website?  They have quite a selection of slips, chemises, camisoles, etc.  Hope you find what you are looking for!

Esteemed Contributor

Try Her Room. Poster recommended their site to me.

Many options and better quality.

Frequent Contributor

Great idea!  Never thought of Vermont Country Store.  There used to be a Vanity Fair at the outlets and they always had slips in every length, but they're gone now.