Respected Contributor

I just received my shoes and they are "extra wide" and not "wide" as ordered.

I called and talked to one of your CS and asked if the box could be checked or even your inventory BEFORE you ship out another pair. Apparently this cannot be done.

Q....I'm just trying to save you some money, seriously, I would think someone would check the inventory since an "extra wide" wasn't even offered as part of the TSV and apparently someone received some incorrect inventory in.

Thanks for listening although I would "think" someone would want to check what's in stock before another pair goes out to the customer "me" and warned you ahead of time that there's an issue....that's when I'll get ticked....an inconvenience already.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I ordered those sketchers in wide and sent them back because they are made huge. They are normally made small. Tired of playing guessing games with QVC. I should have read the reviews because most of them say the shoe runs huge.

Respected Contributor
On 3/24/2014 BonnieBelle said:

I ordered those sketchers in wide and sent them back because they are made huge. They are normally made small. Tired of playing guessing games with QVC. I should have read the reviews because most of them say the shoe runs huge.

The shoe runs huge because I just bet Sketchers sent them "extra wides" and not just wides...I guess I don't want another pair if the Q's inventory is wrong.

I hope someone reads this and forwards to someone at the Q that cares.

I had a similar situation with the Bon Ton Stores e-commerce and no one cared that the item pictured was not the right item showing on their website. All they had to do was change the pic and I told them about it and to this day, it still shows wrong. I guess these large stores have more money than they know what to do with that something like this cannot be corrected and they can afford the returns and not make the item right.

Respected Contributor

I just read the reviews and apparently Sketchers or whomever sold these shoes to the Q sent EXTRA WIDE inventory yet there isn't that size offered.

Hey Q, you need to put a Hold on this and get it corrected. Where's Quality Control?

Honored Contributor
Do you think an order puller is able to pull a pair of shoes, look at it and tell if it's a wide or extra-wide? Nope, not going to happen. These shoes tend to run a bit wide; I doubt if they're even made in an extra-wide. I got a medium and they're loose in the width. FYI: Q does not participate in or respond to these boards. I doubt anyone even reads them. Direct you complaint in a letter to corporate headquarters.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

The box and the tag on the shoes clearly read "extra wide". Mine are going back and believe it or not, the Q does respond to these boards, not necessarily every post of a complaint or compliment but someone does read and monitor them.

Honored Contributor
QVC hires a company to monitor the boards for compliance the the rules and regulations, not to dig up CS issues. If the shoes say extra wide call and ask that your return postage be refunded.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I ordered the gowalk shoes from Kohl's twice in 8W. Both times they sent a box labeled extra wide. The first ones were find and comfortable. The second ones were returned due to extra material in the toe area. I ordered them again because I want a back up. They are very comfortable and I am wearing them a lot more than just for walking. I wonder if the error is one of the Chinese factory's errors and they just mislabeled them, and it was accepted by retailers.

I don't know why Sketchers along with all the other athletic shoes cannot offer a NARROW SHOE WIDTH!  I cannot afford to pay $150 for the same shoe that sells for $75 in wide width.  There is only one store in my area that I can purchase dress shoes in narrow.  Not every one has extra wide feet, there are some of us that have narrow feet & have no choice but to wear 2, yes! 2 pairs of socks to keep these shoes on my feet.  With the elastic ties you can't even tighten them up to fit your feet.  Some company is missing a large market in selling narrow shoes.

Respected Contributor

Purchased hte same pair for $15 less and no shipping