Regular Contributor

After waiting 21 days for my TSV Skechers to arrive, they are finally here.

I ordered the light vanilla color - I really like the color but don't like the black stain  that is on the tongue of the left shoe.  Will I return

them? No.

ALso, I have quite a few pair of shoes in this brand - the sole of this particular model  is really odd.  It's very hard on the heel and so far, not particularly comfortable.

Will I return it? Perhaps.

Respected Contributor

I just received mine yesterday too.  The same color as yours.  But, I haven't taken them  out of the box yet.  I hope I like them.  Sketchers are hit or miss with me.

Honored Contributor

@hick 

That's very disappointing. You waited a long time for those shoes and now they are not living up to your expectations.  And I know that Skechers are not cheap!  If I were you, I would call Customer Service and explain your situation and tell them about the issues.  If might not help, but they should be aware.  Perhaps they could then provide another pair which are not damaged.  Or maybe you could find another kind because you said the heel on these was not very comfortable.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@hick   I'm a big fan of Sketchers but I must have missed this TSV.  Can you post an item number for the one you're talking about?  If tempted at another time to purchase it, I definitely will give it a second thought.  Thanks...

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Super Contributor

And getting very expensive for a fabric and rubber shoe.

Regular Contributor

Item # A465869

Ultra Flex washable slip ons

Respected Contributor

@hick wrote:

Item # A465869

Ultra Flex washable slip ons

Thanks... I will probably not buy, especially if they're not that comfortable.  The other day, when I was in Costco, I bought a pair of Sketcher pull on knit style sneakers.  They only had black or white.  I bought the black and I must say, they are one of the most comfortable Sketchers I've ever had.  They were only $29.99.  They look like very much like this style.12837_NVY_B.jpg

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Trusted Contributor

I am not a fan of the Ultra Flex knit style washable Skechers, to me, there is really no support in the shoe, it's like wearing socks with soles.