Respected Contributor

This has been a topic many times.  I think they put only XXXXXXXS or XXS sizes out for display.  I am not a big fan of the host putting the items on.  They have models all prepared for that.

But hosts do it.  But sometimes the size does not fit them at all.  My belief is that a jacket should be able to be buttoned or zipped for proper sizing.  You can choose to wear it open, but it really doesn't fit if you cannot close it.  Yet some put it on and it does not fit and they look uncomfortable and are pulling at the item.  Perhaps they should try one on or get the correct size placed there if they are going to put it on.

It's not a crime to wear a S or M ladies!

Hyacinth

Frequent Contributor

This has previously been discussed at nauseam.   We need something new to complain about.  

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

This has been a topic many times.  I think they put only XXXXXXXS or XXS sizes out for display.  I am not a big fan of the host putting the items on.  They have models all prepared for that.

But hosts do it.  But sometimes the size does not fit them at all.  My belief is that a jacket should be able to be buttoned or zipped for proper sizing.  You can choose to wear it open, but it really doesn't fit if you cannot close it.  Yet some put it on and it does not fit and they look uncomfortable and are pulling at the item.  Perhaps they should try one on or get the correct size placed there if they are going to put it on.

Hyacinth

@hyacinth003 

Lawd, Lawd.  I said that the other night a jacket that was presented by the young lady (can't remember; forgetful nowadays due to health issues) but the one who looks like the Kardashians, and I got my head bitten off, placed on a stick and buried for saying her jacket was too small so tread lightly on this forum about some of the favorite hosts.

Contributor

"head bitten off, placed on a stick, buried"

Hilarious!  Lawd Lawd namealreadytaken you are funny!!

Respected Contributor

What's really funny is that people can pull up the "KOCO" thread and read what actually transpired.

Honored Contributor

We beat this subject to death just a couple of days ago.

Respected Contributor

I really like it when the hosts try on the different items they are presenting.  I'd like them to try on all the colors/options in the presentation.  That's helpful to me.  I also agree it would be better for them to try on the correct size.  Don't know why the planners of the shows don't make sure there are items that are in the size of the host that will be presenting.  it's not all random and last minute is it?  It seems to me it would all be part of the planning for an effective and productive show.  Sometimes however it's good to see how something looks in a size a bit to small, perfect size and a little oversized - but depends on the style of the item.  they could plan for that too based on who the host is supposed to be for the show.

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

Hyacinth

@hyacinth003 

Lawd, Lawd.  I said that the other night a jacket that was presented by the young lady (can't remember; forgetful nowadays due to health issues) but the one who looks like the Kardashians, and I got my head bitten off, placed on a stick and buried for saying her jacket was too small so tread lightly on this forum about some of the favorite hosts.

That is because many of us thought it fit her just fine— had nothing to do with her being a "favorite." We just thought you were wrong.

Super Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

Hyacinth

Could not agree more.  I saw Jen Coffey with Denim & Company show yesterday.  She put a top on that was so tight it was ridiculous.  Don't bother to model clothing that doesnt fit!  It helps no one.

Honored Contributor

Until some boss at QVC makes their clothing sylists change to correct sizes for the hosts and models there will not be a change.  Its a dead subject.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)