Honored Contributor

Re: Six orders of mine from Candace show on 6/2 are still In Process

@nicknayme    If you've been billed, maybe the product has been shipped but the tracking is totally off???

Trusted Contributor

I had a problem with a Skechers order a while back, a long processing time.  I had wanted to take the shoes with me as I was going to Arizona and ordered in plenty of time but did not arrive when it was supposed to.  Had to have a friend pick up the order when delivered as I was out of town then.   Is it possible it is shipping directly from the vendor rather than QVC?   Think that happens in some cases.

Contributor

QVC has become a joke in my opinion. They sell stuff they don't have in stock and it sits in limbo forever.  I have 2 orders that have been "preparing to ship" for days on end and I would cancel if I could.  They blame everything on supply chain issues and honestly this has been going on for years, way before the pandemic.  They are overpriced, and charge way too much for shipping and then take forever.  Other websites ship quickly and have free shipping to boot.  If it happened only on rare occasion, it wouldn't be so infuriating, but it seems to be the norm, rather than the exception.  Other than a few skin care items that I use, I'm pretty much done with the Q.  I think it's disrespectful for them to treat us this way.  I've been a customer since the beginning and have spent a small fortune and I'm tired of their shady business practices.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

QVC don't have a chance to survive if they don't fix shipping issues.  

I'm not convinced of that @BalletBabe 

QVC has ALWAYS had slow shipping, long processing.  Always!!!

They have survived 34 years......

Super Contributor

I ordered the CCB TSV on the 30th & it still says preparing yur order. 

I also bought the Logo TSV from the 16th (I bought it on the 13th). It has never shipped. There are lots of reviews, so other people got theirs.

@misschristy  Just a note that I received 3 orders that still said "in process". So yours might be on the way.

Respected Contributor

I had ordered a pair of sandals and it was sitting in ‘preparing your order’ when they showed up. I had them for 3 days before I received the ‘your order has shipped’ email.

There may be issues with the computer systems.
Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@RespectLife   I have been with QVC since the beginning.   Shipping has gotten a lot worse and I know many that quit shopping here because of it.  JMO

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

Let me add:   Shipping issues, Internet issues, high shipping costs, high prices in general, and not quality products IMO. When you can receive an ordder in 2 days from Amazon, and your order is in process for days even before shipped ?  Why do you think sales are low??  Let's add people like me that really don't buy unless watching and I am constantly turning my TV off becuase of a certain Host???  I don't remember Hosts turning me off years ago. 

Esteemed Contributor

@cosmic1 wrote:
I had ordered a pair of sandals and it was sitting in ‘preparing your order’ when they showed up. I had them for 3 days before I received the ‘your order has shipped’ email.

There may be issues with the computer systems.

@cosmic1  YEs, Too many internet issues. 

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered from Kim Gravel on 5/23......I was supposed to get it June 1st

Still haven't got it...It was still processing on June 1st....