Trusted Contributor

Sis got me the Eggspress cooker but when I opened the box....

It was a set of Oxo grip measuring cups. The packing slip/invoice said Eggspress but that's not what was in the box. Anyone out there order Oxo Grip & get my teal blue egg cooker? Funny part is she got it a while back & never opened the box- just wrapped it up for Christmas. I hope this isn't going to be hard to get straightened out....I was really looking forward to making hard boiled eggs today.
Contributor

Re: Sis got me the Eggspress cooker but when I opened the box....

Ooh - I better open my box when I get home - I also ordered a teal egg cooker. Thanks for the heads up! Mine arrived last week.

Esteemed Contributor

when you do finally get it...you will love it...so easy to make the eggs and so quick...just don't buy the extra large eggs....they do not fit....

Trusted Contributor

On 12/25/2014 circles said:

when you do finally get it...you will love it...so easy to make the eggs and so quick...just don't buy the extra large eggs....they do not fit....

Thanks for the tip- I have 2 dozen large eggs all ready to go. I told her to see if they would ship it right to me. It'll be a while before I see her again & I'd like to start using it ASAP. It's funny cause I showed her the video for it on qvc.com & now she wants one too.
Occasional Contributor

Hi Tribefan, We are very sorry that happened. We sent an email to you this morning and hope to resolve this as quickly as we can.
~Pam

Honored Contributor

This seems to be happening more and more frequently from the increasing number of threads. I received someone else's order back in mid November and was told by QVC's CS I could not get a refund or have the item I initially ordered reshipped until QVC received the item back that was sent to me in error! ....well it looks like it went to someplace in KY on 12/18/2014 (and I returned it back in November)....I'm still waiting for my refund!!!! And this was BEFORE the Christmas rush....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

On 12/26/2014 Pam - QVC Customer Care said:

Hi Tribefan, We are very sorry that happened. We sent an email to you this morning and hope to resolve this as quickly as we can.
~Pam

Thanks so much to QVC (Pam & Kim) for the hassle-free resolution to this error. I'll be cooking eggs on Monday!
Respected Contributor

On 12/26/2014 Pam - QVC Customer Care said:

~Pam

Wow Pam, when did this response start?? I never saw a QVC CS answer on the foums before!!