Trusted Contributor

Re: Silliness is the new black

I do like some fashion lines here at QVC. I can't stand to watch anymore tho. The garment featured used to be shown thoroughly in regard to the way it was made the fabric all the information that you wanted to know when purchasing. Now there's not a whole lot of info passed on. Sometimes they'll describe the colors but not much relevant information that I need. I do much better to shop through the app because all the information I need is there with the garment measurements and all the reviews and photos. I don't mind a little light-hearted son between vendors and host but they need to remember people are spending their hard-earned money and it cost a lot of money to send back for shipping and exchanges. And money doesn't grow on trees.
Trusted Contributor

Sometime the silliness is just too much.Many of the host seem to know what vendor willl ago along with them.Then of course we have the wine to deal with.For many years I enjoyed watching today is a different time.Have more clothes than I really need,so it's just not the same any more

Respected Contributor

@bewise wrote:

Sometime the silliness is just too much.Many of the host seem to know what vendor willl ago along with them.Then of course we have the wine to deal with.For many years I enjoyed watching today is a different time.Have more clothes than I really need,so it's just not the same any more

more silly childlike behavior today on Saturday morning Q. I had to turn them off. Two hosts on national television acting like school children. I couldn't fathom associates employed at a department store acting like this and keeping their jobs.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's not a department store.

It's a nationally broadcast television show with a mandate to entertain. 

They have a writer's room to create sitcom situations, contrived "friendships" and humorous situations so comedy ensues.

It's no longer 1987.

It's 2022 and everything you see and hear is contrived, devised, and fraudulent. Believe at your own peril.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Johnnyeager wrote:

It's 2022 and everything you see and hear is contrived, devised, and fraudulent. Believe at your own peril.

Truer words have never been spoken.