Trusted Contributor

Re: Silliness is the new black

My issue is with the nicknames! From co-host to vendors, please stop !
Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

I have written to Corporate 3x when I could not get satisfaction from CS.

I immediately received a personal call each time AND resolution.

I don't agree.   Letters get in their hands.

Social Media and these boards are Moderated by employees. 

We have NO assurance our 'complaints' are being passed on to anyone.

You are proving that point as you have stated ppl complain constantly on here and on FB and NOTHING changes.

Honored Contributor

@Stray wrote:
Well, sales are down everywhere. I had the displeasure of going to B&M stores this week for formal wear for a family wedding. I started at Macy’s. Clothing, expensive clothes lying all over the floor, dirty. One person in charge of the area but was on her phone. Turned me off right away. Off to Nordstrom, tho clean, styles more for a much younger client & the shoe department with death defying heels.

I am retired and don’t need anything but casual & shop almost entirely online so I hope QVC doesn’t go anywhere. I don’t mind the chit chat & lite atmosphere on QVC.

I wound up at a bridal salon. I ordered shoes online from Nordstrom as selections had more variety suitable for me, online.

@Stray 

You must have been at the Macy's by me!   LOL

I couldn't believe how awful it was in there

Valued Contributor

@Litlbitcountry wrote: "It always amazes me that viewers cannot make comments without someone chiming in about changing the channel.  Stop the snarky responses!!"

I have never agreed more with a comment than this one of yours. Thank you for saying this.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Respected Contributor

Have you noticed all the singing while presenting by Kim G. and Mary D.?  Every item brings a new song for them to sing.  I guess they call that entertainment?  

Valued Contributor

I rarely watch..  flipping channels last night I caught on David's show..don't know who the woman sitting with the laptop was "singing" about something.

Respected Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

Have you noticed all the singing while presenting by Kim G. and Mary D.?  Every item brings a new song for them to sing.  I guess they call that entertainment?  

@Catch71 

The interesting fact about your observation is that Kim Gravel is a trained singer.

Kim Hardee (later Gravel) won the Miss Georgia 1991 pageant.

The first to do it with short hair.

Her talent was singing.

She sang from Phantom of the Opera, fabulous voice.

On YouTube.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Catch71 wrote:

@Catch71 

The interesting fact about your observation is that Kim Gravel is a trained singer.

Her talent was singing.

On YouTube.

But what does singing have to do with selling her merchandise.......🤔

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@1Professor 

@1Professor wrote:

@Catch71 wrote:

@Catch71 

Her talent was singing.

On YouTube.

I was aware of that and she does have a nice voice, but singing about every other garment you are presenting made me wonder if they are really hoping to entertain us and get us in a mood to shop?

Honored Contributor

I was aware of that and she does have a nice voice, but singing about every other garment you are presenting made me wonder if they are really hoping to entertain us and get us in a mood to shop?

I enjoy when Kim and Rachel sing snippets of songs from the 80's and 90's.  They're pretty entertaining - and yes, I love Kim's clothes also.