Respected Contributor

Re: Silliest/weirdest products ever sold on QVC

@Lisa Y Thanks for the fun thread!

Esteemed Contributor

Pooping moose!!!  I was laughing so hard when it was presented.   Kept thinking...can't believe anyone would buy this...but many did....

Trusted Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

QVC Monopoly game......Item Number T12939

1. Image result for qvc monopoly game

Related image

It's a shopper's paradise in this version of the world's most famous board game. In the QVC edition of the Monopoly game, you buy great QVC products & try to build a shopping network from the ground up - from the "green rooms", where guests wait to go on air, to your own Studio Park headquarters. Game includes game board, property cards, play money, banker's tray, two dice, eight custom pewter tokens, value and quality cards, 32 green rooms and 12 studios. 2-8 players. Ages 8 - Adult. 

OMG! I had never seen that before!

Regular Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@Qgirl26-

haha!!

"It's a ship in a bottle"

I love this!

Wouldn't it be funny if everything they presented they said,

I don't know what to say about this...Its a dress, it's a vacuum-it vacuums lol!

It's a vacuum, it sucks!

Football is my favorite season.
Valued Contributor

I purchased the pooping moose for my classroom.  Whenever my students turned in a paper, they would lift the tail and get a treat.  They absolutely loved it.  We had a lot of fun with 'Poopy,' as the kids named him.  If memory serves me correctly, the moose was hand carved in Alaska and the creator was either blind or had some other affliction.  Poopy was very well made and lasted for many years.

I don't know if anybody remembers Meatball Magic. It was plastic and had square sections.  You would roll out your meat and put the plastic on top and move it around, thus forming meatballs.  What a piece of junk and stupid (that would be me) bought it.  It went right in the garbage.               docsgirl

Esteemed Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I vote for Poo Pourri.....I still don't see giving it as a gift....LOL

yes, but

if someone uses it before you go into the bahroom

that IS a GIFT

the stuff work!!

Esteemed Contributor

@docsgirl wrote:

I purchased the pooping moose for my classroom.  Whenever my students turned in a paper, they would lift the tail and get a treat.  They absolutely loved it.  We had a lot of fun with 'Poopy,' as the kids named him.  If memory serves me correctly, the moose was hand carved in Alaska and the creator was either blind or had some other affliction.  Poopy was very well made and lasted for many years.

----------------

Great reward for schoolwork!!  As silly as I thought it was -- I can see the kids loving it!!

Honored Contributor

@docsgirl  I remember seeing that Meatball Magic.  (I fell for many of this type of thing from QVC kitchen shows.)   I guess the pooping moose is the one so many remember as the all time silliest item.

Respected Contributor

Im laughing reading these replies.

I remember Dave King had to sit with The Breezie Mom selling women's Panties in a QVC Sampler show. I actually felt embarrassed for them.

In another show Marybeth had to give an 8 minute presentation for a soap holder. You put your wet soap in it and it wouldn't get all slimy and ooey looking. I dont know how she did it. After 30 seconds it was self explanatory.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

The flip over pickle and olive keepers.No way to wash them .