Re: Silliest/weirdest products ever sold on QVC

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I vote for Poo Pourri.....I still don't see giving it as a gift....LOL

And I don’t see receiving this as a gift either. 👎

Trusted Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

@granddi wrote:

About 30+ years ago, I saw a weight loss mirror. It was a full length mirror that altered your shape to a slimmer look. (think fun house mirror). You got a cassette tape that I guess motivated you to be thin. 

But the pooping moose has to be in the Hall of Fame. 

That is so weird. I have a full length mirror that adds 20 pounds every year. I must have bought the wrong mirror!

LOL for your mirror that adds 20 lbs! My mirror adds gray hair and makes me look shorter every year.

Respected Contributor

Another Mike Rowe demonstration... It was a doll, about 4 feet tall that had elastic sewed to the feet area.  You slip the elastic onto your own feet and you can dance with the 'life-size' doll. 

I remember Mike trying to slip the elastic over his shoes and having a hard time... he made some funny comments about 'her being hard to get' and then, once he had the elastic over his shoes, he began to dance around, dipping her, etc.  At the end of the dance, he said ' come on baby, "let's go for a drag outside to cool off" and with that he started to head what appeared like off the set.    I laughed so hard...even thinking about it today makes me laugh all over again.  He was one funny guy who I truly miss, though selling on the Q was definitely not in his wheelhouse or his interest.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Super Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I vote for Poo Pourri.....I still don't see giving it as a gift....LOL

Poo Pourri is one of the greatest inventions ever, in my opinion! LOL

My sister gave me some for Christmas a couple of years ago and now I can't live without it. Now I give it as gifts to my family.    I make my own now because its so easy an much cheaper.  I found recipes online.  

Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

Recently, I would add the inflatable T-Rex costume that they had on CIJ kickoff on July 1st.

My grandkids would love this! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ValuSkr wrote:

I liked the Katsak; Mike Rowe presented it.  It's a bag that cats love to crawl into, apparently because of the crinkly sounds it makes.  Here's Mike using it to demonstrate the Unknown Comic.

katsak.JPG

@ValuSkr  @2blonde

Mike Rowe was before my time, but someone suggested going to You Tube and putting in the search box: Mike Rowe QVC and his presentations were so funny and one of them was the Cat Sack....ROFL!!!  Cat LOL Cat LOL Cat LOL  the other was a doll and others too.....  And then when he left QVC he had his own show and he revisted his presentations of these products---HILARIOUS!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

@Qgirl26 wrote:

@on the bay wrote:

@Qgirl26-

haha!!

"It's a ship in a bottle"

I love this!

Wouldn't it be funny if everything they presented they said,

I don't know what to say about this...Its a dress, it's a vacuum-it vacuums lol!

I remember thinking, I hope he doesn't get fired over this! lol! I loved Steve Bryant. I still miss him to this day.

I could think of lots to say...

”carry it with you for a pop of color”

”you can dress it up or down”

”money!”

”buy as many as you like”

”perfect gift for your bus driver, manicurist, dog walker, and garbage man”

”take it with you to the pumpkin patch”

See, it’s easy!

LOL : Take it to the pumpkin patch! 🤣

Respected Contributor

@Spurt  I'm still laughing when I look at that picture again.  He apparently was before my time too, but I'm sorry I missed it!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC Monopoly game......Item Number T12939

1. Image result for qvc monopoly game

Related image

It's a shopper's paradise in this version of the world's most famous board game. In the QVC edition of the Monopoly game, you buy great QVC products & try to build a shopping network from the ground up - from the "green rooms", where guests wait to go on air, to your own Studio Park headquarters. Game includes game board, property cards, play money, banker's tray, two dice, eight custom pewter tokens, value and quality cards, 32 green rooms and 12 studios. 2-8 players. Ages 8 - Adult. 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”