Respected Contributor

Signing up for Information & e mails from QVC?

Every time I go on my Q homepage I get request to sign up for information on forthcoming sales new fashions, etc.  I have been customer on Q for  nearly 20 years and have signed up for many of these but to date gave NEVER received any of these so called e mails.

Any idea how customers get these advance e mails obviously signing up on homepage does not work for me ! I do get one from Quacker signed up and that is the only one I have ever received.  Just wondered as I am tired of seeing these requests to sign up every day to no avail.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Signing up for Information & e mails from QVC?

Hi @dulwich, I checked your Membership Account and you are subscribing to the emails. The only thing that may be blocking them is if you signed up for the QVC No Call List, nothing will be sent to you if you are on that list for QVC. I will have someone research this for you.

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC  Thank you so much Alice to my knowledge I have never signed a no call list but again thank you for your help.

Respected Contributor

I have the same problem.  I sign up for everything and have been a customer since day one.  I get nothing.  I wrote about receiving the Insider on another post, and I have had no response from customer service.  I wonder sometimes how such a huge company can treat their customers so poorly at times.  

QVC Customer Care

Hi @lovesallanimals I am so sorry this is happening. I forwarded your information to the group that handles the emails so that they can look into this for you.