Frequent Contributor

Sick & tired of Cuddi Duds & Muc luxs

Again...enough already with these products.  Boring & so repetitive!   How many of these things do they have to sell.   Tired of all the same things everytime I tune in!!  The hosts are mostly always in PJ's.  Also some of these lady hosts need to slow down when they talk.  Take a breath & speak slowly.  Very annoying!   I don't care what you like or how many of one thing you own or what your kids are doing..  Please stop!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Sick & tired of Cuddi Duds & Muc luxs

@gaga.  Me too!  How many of these cheap looking socks do they think we need?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I got cabin socks at Costco.  

I hate faux layered pieces.   So cheap looking.

Respected Contributor

I, too, am very disappointed in the TSVs -especially for the holidays.  I wonder if there is a manufacturing problem due to the covid virus.  I was hoping to see more upscale items to buy for Christmas presents.

Trusted Contributor

This seems to be their specialty . . . take something and run it into the ground.  I haven't watched anything in weeks.  

Trusted Contributor

I bought my first pair of Muk Luks last month (after seeing their constant presentations, I guess they "got" to me).  I really like them a lot.  I don't need a hundred pairs of them, but they are cute and very warm to wear in the house.  I even bought my girls each a pair of the children's ones.

That being said, now that I have purchased what I wanted, I don't need to watch all of their presentations for new offerings.  Yes, it's overkill (on many items, actually), but I guess these things sell this time of year.  Honestly, I don't see Muk Luks and Cuddle Duds presented like this all year long.  QVC has certain brands and products that they seem to reserve (mostly) for the holidays.

Luckily, the constant presentations of certain items just saves me money and I can't complain about that.

Super Contributor

I could not agree more! You read my mind, just thinking that thought yesterday. Not everyone wears PJ's all day. I bought 2 pairs if Muk luks so I don't need anymore. Let's see some other goodies.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do think there is an issue with getting certain items because of covid and in the quantities needed. I like all these things but I can understand a need for more than just cozy and we are stuck in the house clothes. I am not and have to work outside the home.

I am done shopping for Christmas and I picked up several items from QVC but also locally. Seems to me QVC has been pushing this year and I think worried about stuff arriving on time too.

My shopping has changed over the years. Kids grow up and couples buy big items for themselves. Some not coming this year too. Sending out less gifts too.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Omg...SO sick of it!! ENOUGH.

I tell ya...QVC is best for deciding a "trend" and marketing it to DEATH.

Yes, I know "channnge the channel"...I never watch anymore, but sometimes tune in early morning or when I'm online just to see what's on. Used to play it in the background while doing house chores, no more.  Just too many other interesting choices like podcasts or just the radio.

But, yes, this "comfy clothing" stuff is outta control. They've always marketed "comfy" "cozy" this time of year, and I'm sure Christmas is "the time" they expect to sell a lot of pjs, throws, socks, as gifts...and now with "stay at home"...it's only doubled.

Respected Contributor

I change the channel because its just downright annoying!!!!!!!!