Esteemed Contributor

Shows on Yesterday----Loved them.

[ Edited ]

! was stuck in bed a stated.  Oh my Lordy.   I have that nasty headache.  I wanted to stop coughing and I am watching RD right now, I love Rick.

My point was I laughed so hard, but just could not stop watching. it was laugh-cough laugh,cough.

Great Job QVC,  The Hosts that where paired Perfectly together. I would definitely watch more shows of this kind of pairing.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Home with Flu This is not wellness

@BalletBabe.   I'm trying hard but your post is not making much sense to me.  Are you feverish?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Re: Shows on Yesterday----Loved them.

What are you talking about?

Esteemed Contributor

@QuinnPenny  Can't you read ?

Esteemed Contributor

Cannot figure it out, how to delete it.   @Kachina624I am not sure when you talk to me if your being smart or Do you mean it?  I can't delete it.  Tried to explain it better.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe.  I assure you I'm dead serious.  You can't delete a thread after they're responses on it but the mods can.  It's better now.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe@Kachina624@QuinnPennyBalletBabe is saying that she was sick and had a cough.  She was watching Rick and he had her laughing.  She was laughing intermittently with coughing.

Trusted Contributor

@BalletBabewrote:

! was stuck in bed a stated.  Oh my Lordy.   I have that nasty headache.  I wanted to stop coughing and I am watching RD right now, I love Rick.

My point was I laughed so hard, but just could not stop watching. it was laugh-cough laugh,cough.

Great Job QVC,  The Hosts that where paired Perfectly together. I would definitely watch more shows of this kind of pairing.   

@BalletBabe You take care of yourself and get to feeling better soon.🌻

Honored Contributor

Here's hoping you're feeling better today @BalletBabe

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD  First day that I could get up.  That was awful!. I can see why so may are ending up in hospital.  The scariest part of the whole thing was the severe pain in   when I coughed.  Never had anything like that, the worst part I was seeing people  (live alone) Things running across the bed. My son got me groceries but left them out side, because I told him do not come in this house.  This is ugly!  Man I am glad I didn't let him in.     I appreciate your thoughts.   Your very kind.