Respected Contributor

@fthunt hope you are having a nice day as well.

I think Carolyn does a good job overall showing and comparing colors. She is about the only host I can watch for an entire show, so won't weigh in how the others do their color run through. I do agree that a shoulder peek is inadequate.

Honored Contributor

@Kazsails wrote:
Yes, I meant garment! Sorry 😐

I think we all knew that. 🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Re: Showing garnet colors

[ Edited ]

Carolyn G. was excellent in describing those two blue buffalo checked shirts.  

Purely excellent.  

Now I know the difference.  The second one has a very, very slight hint / tint of purple.  It's the newest of the two blues.    

She described them at least twice in her presentation.

All nice color choices, btw.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Frequent Contributor
I agree about Carolyn. She did a much better presentation. I saw the earlier presentation with Kirsten. I’ve also see Amy and Shaun do the “shoulder pull”. I just think it’s so lazy. Watching Jane now with Lori. Let’s see how she does!
Respected Contributor

@Kazsails thank you for your clarification. And I totally agree with you that a shoulder pull doesn't cut it when there are colors that have subtle differences. 

Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

YES............host stands up there for hours and the only "work'  they have to do is

pick up a hanger....and now they don't even do that.

But........they can jabber away.....Gary what about this?......yes Carolyn   Gary  - Carolyn    They.spend more time saying each other's name than product info.

It's background noise ............on a Saturday

Laughing Smiley Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

@Kazsails - Just in case you didn't know this, if you want to, you can click the three dots in the upper right corner of your post to edit it so the title reads as you intended...

Honored Contributor

Re: Showing garnet colors

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc wrote:

@Kazsails - Just in case you didn't know this, if you want to, you can click the three dots in the upper right corner of your post to edit it so the title reads as you intended...

I was going to suggest this to the OP.  Edit the title @Kazsails .

Respected Contributor

@Kazsails wrote:
What’s up with how they are showing colors now? They are just sliding the hanger Over and showing you a corner of the garmet. What happened to holding them up so you could see the whole thing? Especially ones with a pattern. It’s really difficult to get a good look. Today on denim and co. A buffalo plaid had two blue colors very similar and they just showed the corners instead of holding them up side by side. LAZY if you as me and very annoying.

Seriously? The item is presented. You then have to see each item in every color? A section of the item in each color is not enough? Wow! Picky picky picky!