Frequent Contributor
What’s up with how they are showing colors now? They are just sliding the hanger Over and showing you a corner of the garmet. What happened to holding them up so you could see the whole thing? Especially ones with a pattern. It’s really difficult to get a good look. Today on denim and co. A buffalo plaid had two blue colors very similar and they just showed the corners instead of holding them up side by side. LAZY if you as me and very annoying.
Esteemed Contributor

YES............host stands up there for hours and the only "work'  they have to do is

pick up a hanger....and now they don't even do that.

But........they can jabber away.....Gary what about this?......yes Carolyn   Gary  - Carolyn    They.spend more time saying each other's name than product info.

It's background noise ............on a Saturday

Honored Contributor

@Kazsails   What's all that got to do with garnets?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor
Probably mean “garment” colors and it was a typo/auto-gill?
Trusted Contributor
I mean auto-FILL lol
Frequent Contributor
Yes, I meant garment! Sorry 😐
Respected Contributor

Different point of view. I saw both presentations of this garment and felt Carolyn did a fine job of showing the colors. The video of the first presentation is online. She even held up both blue versions side by side. 

Respected Contributor

QVC used to say that garnet comes in all colors except blue, but with the recent discovery of teal color-change garnets and featured on QVC in a Vault Discoveries ring, QVC has sold all colors of garnet.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@SunValley Taking the short cut.    Not pointing finger at Carolyn - notice all of the host are doing this - pull a shoulder out from the "PACK' instead of the whole garment.  Shawn is famous for this.

Carolyn did an excellent presentation - no argument there.

Enjoy your Sunday.............

Esteemed Contributor

@Kazsails wrote:
Yes, I meant garment! Sorry 😐

I got it! The m took a walk on you.  No worries