Contributor
I'm not really liking how they show so many of the BIG deals early now on the Q. If you happen to miss the early presentation,they can be very limited by the time they are shown on Q2,why bother to have a Big deal if you are going to show it early on the Q?
Honored Contributor

Re: Showing BIG deals early

[ Edited ]

@vkm wrote:
I'm not really liking how they show so many of the BIG deals early now on the Q. If you happen to miss the early presentation,they can be very limited by the time they are shown on Q2,why bother to have a Big deal if you are going to show it early on the Q?

@vkm 

ITA...and its annoying to see lengthy presentations now for BOTH the TSV and the BIG DEAL on the main Q channel....not much time for other products with both of these presentations in a show....

I think the problem for the Big Deal is some cable networks dont carry Q2 and people just dont want to stream it on their PC or tablets to watch that channel (some that cut the cord have data limits too)...so the audience and sales just aren't there on Q2

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@vkm - Both the TSVs and Big Deals are usually added to the website a couple days before they are "official" daily offers, so even if they aren't presented on air, people can still start buying them in advance. I agree that this can be frustrating if you don't happen to notice the new deals and end up missing out on something because so many advance orders were placed.

If the Q really wants to give people more time to buy (even though that makes these offers less special), I think it should just keep the pricing for the TSVs and Big Deals for an extra day or two after the official promotion day rather than letting the cat out of the bag early, so to speak. That will allow more people to know about the deals and view presentations of them live or recorded, potentially sparking more sales.

Respected Contributor
I appreciate that they are made available online a day or two before airing. It gives me the opportunity to look it over, check measurement specifications and in general think about whether or not I am interested. Otherwise it more or less might cause an impulse purchase. Just my two cents. Don’t really care about showing a Big Deal in advance on regular Q but understand the point about depleting the inventory.