Honored Contributor

Re: Show from Martha Stewart's Home

Loved this program.  Perfect setting.  Beautiful products.  Excellent chemistry between Martha and Alberti.  It's so nice to see her smile, laugh, and tell stories.  

Of course, love her Freisian horses, too.  A welcome bonus. 

Would like to see more programs at her farm and other houses...only if she is willing, of course.

Terrific job Martha and Alberti.   

Respected Contributor

I ordered some of her wine but it semed to be so popular that I was put on waitlist!

She has a beautiful property and really loves her horses.

Alberti was so cute in the sleigh at the end of the show!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Foxxee wrote:

Loved this program.  Perfect setting.  Beautiful products.  Excellent chemistry between Martha and Alberti.  It's so nice to see her smile, laugh, and tell stories.  

Of course, love her Freisian horses, too.  A welcome bonus. 

Would like to see more programs at her farm and other houses...only if she is willing, of course.

Terrific job Martha and Alberti.   

@Foxxee  Check out her blog. She shows many things and among them, her farm and everything going on with it and all her other houses. 

Lots of stories of what she is doing, but my favorites are her homes, parties and entertaining. She also shows all the animals she has. Her donkeys ‘the three amigos’ are my favorites.

Respected Contributor

I only caught part of the show, but truly enjoyed what I saw. Alberti is TOP notch, whatever he does. I'm sure he loved doing the show, with Martha. I've always liked Martha, just because she is so calm, & seems so down to earth. I plan to check out items on air, from her show. 

Alberti is such a classy guy. Even tho I don't watch QVC much these days, I can always count on enjoying his show.

Super Contributor

Really fun show.  It seems like everything sold out which made it a quicker show.   Martha's barn is nicer than my house!  I really enjoyed the show and products being sold, and for some reason it made me feel more "Christmas-y" than the other tree shows.  Must be the horse and sleigh.

Esteemed Contributor

Have watched Martha's home shows over the years including the oldies from her home on youtube.  When Martha said the Q crew decorated the barn it was obvious.  As much as  I think the world of Martha Stewart and adore Alberti this show was a major let down.  It looked like a copy of  Lisa Robertson Facebook Chats.  Including many of the items except on a much cheaper looking scale. Smashed garland balls, thin wreaths, fairy lights with no count. Alberti even mentioned Longwood Gardens which something Lisa has been showing to her viewers from day one. LIsa has been doing shows from her home for 3 years   Lisa does all her own  research, finding and decorating on her own. 

The Martha Stewart show was like a tacky remake. Thumbs down.

Respected Contributor

I caught part of the show and enjoyed the setting and the interaction between Alberti and Martha. 

Respected Contributor

I cannot even imagine living is such beautiful surroundings.  

Super Contributor

It was so warm and just plain fun! Alberti and Martha are a great match and I enjoyed their comraderie. The barn was gorgeous and decorated so tactfully.
Some very nice items were presented and it seems the whole show was a sellout.

Funny when they went back to the studio, the studio looked kind of plain and spiritless!
The magic of the moment was gone for me. But I enjoyed it while it lasted.

I enjoy Martha's baking and her cooking shows on PBS too. She's a classy person while still having common snese.

Respected Contributor

Martha and Alberti's show was fantastic. Warm, relaxing and fun. They do work well together now. They didn't talk or shout over each other. I could actually here the info given.  Loved Martha's Christmas items. The barn looked spectacular. And the horses. She does love animals, that is for sure! I hope they do another remote from one of her homes. Enjoyable!