New Contributor

Show from Martha Stewart's Home

Really enjoyed watching Martha and Alberti together at her home in Bedford NY. Both seemed very comfortable with the opportunity to share their creative ideas outside of the QVC studio.
Respected Contributor

Re: Show from Martha Stewart's Home

I enjoyed it.  The atmosphere was lovely, as were the items, but I mostly liked that the interaction between Martha and Alterti was very relaxed.  It was like a nice little escape with friends.  

Honored Contributor

I enjoy watching Martha.  She is so talented.  Loved the horse!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed the horse more than anything.  I just love horses.  The show was good too.  I bought the picks and the garland.

Esteemed Contributor

Her beautiful home is spectacular! She and Alberti together are golden. They appear to genuinely enjoy each other. I did not purchase anything this time, but am still eyeing that pretty puffer vest she was wearing.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

I also enjoyed the show!  Her home and land are lovely!  I did think the set up of the 'set' was a bit awkward; they seemed to have trouble getting around so many products!     

Maybe present more items outside...that was really pretty.  But they probably would have had problems showing the items that light up!!!

Honored Contributor

Great Show!!!! --- I loved the setting, Martha and Alberti worked well together, great products...and most of all THE HORSE~!!!🎄🎅 🐴

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Totally agree ... the show was great .. they are good together ...

AND .. what a setting .... really special .....

Valued Contributor

Lucky horse....what a great barn!  Thanks to Martha and QVC for having this show....most enjoyable.  I hope the extra work paid off so we can have another next year.

Honored Contributor

I suspect they will do this again.  When Martha likes the person she's with, it shows.  When Martha loves her stuff, it shows.

She was very involved in the presentations because there was nothing to play with, like when she presents her power tools and craft stuff. She gets too involved playing with it that she doesn't talk as much.

I also don't thing she's as comfortable with the clothing as the other stuff.  I think the power tools, kitchen tools, crafts and decorating are much more in her wheelhouse.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN