Trusted Contributor

I actually was curious (in a good way) about a new show, "Gifts to Impress".  Then the host pitched the first two items...  a humidifier and a camera.   Same old stuff.  How does a humidifier impress?

Respected Contributor

In past years I did purchase several gifts from the Q. The selection is terrible this year and they keep showing all the same items over and over. It has become stagnent and no true bargains. I will looking at other websites.

Honored Contributor

It seems the only thing that changes is the name othe show. I can tell you that if I get a humidifier for Christmas, I will not be impressed .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

It's one thing to show the same things over and over, bad enough!  But it seems like many of these items are the same items from last year and the year before that (or even longer, in some cases).  B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Clearly, their strength is in gilding the lily by coming up with theoretically cute and innovative new show titles for the same stale and not innovative array of items... Day in and day out, year after year, over and over, and most of these items simply do NOT make the cut as holiday presents... just as they haven't for the past five years, which is how long many of these same items or kinds of items have been offered.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

The inventory can be very old.  Sometimes I watch a video on a product that was clearly from years ago. 

Honored Contributor

@Deb1010again wrote:

I actually was curious (in a good way) about a new show, "Gifts to Impress".  Then the host pitched the first two items...  a humidifier and a camera.   Same old stuff.  How does a humidifier impress?

I was hoping it would be along the lines of the lineup Lisa used to have.  If there was a charger in the show, at least it would be a glamorous one.  A humidifier and a tray table aren't in that league.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@Deb1010again wrote:

I was hoping it would be along the lines of the lineup Lisa used to have.  If there was a charger in the show, at least it would be a glamorous one.  A humidifier and a tray table aren't in that league.

Yes, her "Posh Presents"!

Honored Contributor

@Deb1010again wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

@Deb1010again wrote:

Yes, her "Posh Presents"!

What, you don't think a ladder is posh...?  

Maybe next year they'll have Ripka festoon one with fake diamonds and sell it for three times what it's worth. It can be a couture, high end, Madison Avenue ladder...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...