Valued Contributor

Re: Shout Out to Host Jane T

I love JT, as well! She seems like the cool Aunt you want to go shopping with you Smiley Happy I also love how versatile she is with her programming. She seems to genuinely love her job, and how many of us can say that! The special shows she does outside are some of my favorite, and her holiday shows. Whenever she's on, I always tune in Smiley Happy Life is hard and she gives us her best every day. Love me some JT!

Honored Contributor

Jane left QVC. and came back. I think she realized that it's a good gig and she doesn't take it for granted. I can only take her in small doses, but she is a pro.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@Equuleus   Thank you!  What a lovely thread this is bout Jane!  It is encouraging to read and we should all uplift others!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

Jane has more energy than anyone I know!  She is always thorough in explaining the product she is presenting and she does it in a way that keeps us engaged.  She can be over excited sometimes, but I like her as she does it in a fun way.  Who wants all serious info and no fun; I watch QVC to relax and shop and Jane makes me smile.  There are a few hosts that are too into themselves and trying to be cute; that is not Jane.  She is herself and never comes off as just into herself.  Talking about her girls I took as just a proud Mom; never bothered me.

Trusted Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Equuleus   Thank you!  What a lovely thread this is bout Jane!  It is encouraging to read and we should all uplift others!Cat Very Happy

Agreed.Heart

Occasional Contributor

I don't usually comment, but I also noticed how versitle she was last night.  She looked stunning!  Kudos to you Jane Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I'm so glad you started this thread. I was getting all warm and fuzzy watching Shoe Shopping, and thought of starting a thread myself. Jane just makes me smile. It appears that she really enjoys her job. She always mentions the young people who work behind the scenes, and she's gracious to the models. She's always knowledgeable and always prepared. I don't mind her gushing about her girls, I do the same thing.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Respected Contributor

@Equuleus

I agree with what you've said about Jane being versatile. However, making Jane dash off to another set for a fourth hour after she gets all dressed up for jewelry is unfair. They shouldn't end jewelry events a few minutes early to play promos while Jane changes her clothes and runs to another set. This is the fourth time this year they've done this. Another host should have kicked off the Dyson TSV so the jewelry event could end exactly at Midnight.

Honored Contributor

Jane T. and Jill are hosts that I can watch when they host alone (no rep/vendor). They are both good at doing this.