Respected Contributor

Shoulder Duster earrings?????

These earrings are definately not for me. Maybe Shawn can get away with wearing them. Carolyn has them on today on Denim & Co.,,,,,that is a big NO. Just too large, I know it is a trend but not all trends are for everyone.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shoulder Duster earrings?????

.... and me having donated all my 80's earrings years ago..... Woman Wink

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Personally, I don't think anyone can get away with them  unless you are Beyonce giving a concert.  Otherwise, it looks like earrings wearing a face rather than a face wearing earrings. 

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I would never wear them and find them totally distracting when on others---that's all I end up looking  at. Annoying at best!! 

Valued Contributor

And wait until years from now when your ear lobes are all stretched downward. Our ears keep growing anyway, who wants them that long? The tassel ones look like they came off the graduation board or the drapes.

Valued Contributor

Well definitely not for me with my shorter neck!  I thought the turquoise color was pretty on Carolyn though with the lighter blue Halston TSV top. 

Honored Contributor

I'm wearing them right now!   Long gold chains.....my Christmas present from me to me.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I seldom wear earrings, but I do have a pair of "rhinestone" chandelier style that are 5 inches long. I've worn them a couple times to fancy dress events. They are not heavy at all, and no problem as long as I only do slow dances with DH. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I'm wearing them right now!   Long gold chains.....my Christmas present from me to me.

@Desertdi  I have several pairs that I love.  Very inexpensive  & fun earrings I got from places like Target, Burlington, and Zulily.  I don't wear them to the office, but I rock them on weekends to the movies or out with friends.  I have one pair that is one long gold chain down to my shoulder.  All of mine are very lightweight.

I'm not alone since they are everywhere here -- and I do not look like Shawn in the least Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I wear them and like them a lot and I think they look good others too.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)